Alessia's Secret

The day after the marriage proposal

Shruti POV

We all were sitting in the hall (BTS Hyungs, JB Hyung, Jinyoung hyung and my friends) and chatting when I remembered something. 

"Eh guys you remember 'The Drunken Confession'?" I asked and Alessia groaned. "Gosh baby gandu please forget it I don't want to remember it." Alessia said whining. 

"OMG how can I forget that legendary day of proposal." Nimo said. "What happened babe?" Yoongi hyung asked Alessia but she just huffed. "She will not tell you but I will tell you." I said.

Author POV

Flashback to when Shruti and her friends were 17

"Bitch that is your third glass." Shruti said taking the alcohol glass from Alessia's hand. 

"Bitch let me drink this crush hurts fucking hurts like a bitch." Alessia said. "Why don't you confess ?" Tahir said with a beer can in his hand. 

"I will confess him but promise me one thing. Shruti you will not give up on dance, Jannet you will pursue fashion designing, Tahir you will not give up on your love for cars and Diana don't give up on dance." Alessia said. They all thought she is not in her right mind so they said 'Yes' in unison but Alessia got up. 

Everyone was shocked. "Bitches let's go to Anurag's home." She said walking in Anurag's home direction. His home was just 5 minutes far from Alessia's home.

They went to the house to see the gate locked so Shruti and Alessia climbed up to his room window while Jannet and Rohan stayed below while Tahir and Akash guarded the entrance. Alessia got into the room while Shruti sat on the window pane with the phone in her hand. 

Alessia went to him and held his hand and said "Hey Anurag it is me Alessia and please don't wake up and if you are awake please listen to me. I really love you and my love for you is not a fake love." 

"I am so sick of this fake love~~~~" Shruti sang. 

Ignoring Shruti Alessia continued "Whenever I see you or talk to you I feel butterflies in my stomach." 

"Butterfly~~~ Untrue Untrue You You~~~" Shruti sang. 

"My hearbeat becomes fast whenever I lock eyes with you." Alessia said entwining her fingers with his. 

"Listen to my heartbeat~~~~" Shruti sang. 

"I think I am in love with you and that too really deep." Alessia said. 

"I am in love~~~ oooh oooh~~~" Shruti sang. 

"My whole body gets on fire whenever we have any skinship." Alessia said kneeling down. 

"Fireeeeee~~~~ eh oh eh oh~~~~" Shruti sang. 

"I need you to be happy because I am really sad now." Alessia said. 

"I need you girl wae~~~- wait that sounds wrong AH I need you boy~~~ "Shruti sang. 

"I don't want to run from my feelings anymore but I am scared of rejection." Alessia said in a cute voice. 

"Dashi run run run~~~" Shruti sang. 

"I really love you but I know we are not meant to be together so I have to kill this love." Alessia said standing up wobbling. 

"Let's kill this love~~~ yeah yeah yeah yeah~~~~" Shruti sang. 

"How you like that? Is it okay?" Alessia asked sleeping Anurag. 

"Ha How you like that~~~" Shruti sang. 

"Sorry to disturb you." Alessia said walking to the window pane. 

"Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry naega naega naega meonjeo nege nege nege bbajyeo bbajyeo bbajyeo beoryeo baby ~~~~~ " Shruti sang and both of them got down but Alessia passed out.

Everyone was laughing there ass off while Alessia was red with embarrassment and Yoongi was clearly irritated. 

"Man that was the best day of my life." Rohan said wheezing. "That is really funny especially Cutie singing in the middle." Jimin said wheezing. 

"I can't believe it you said someone I love you." Yoongi said. "Hey don't say that. Because of this day she decided to move on and it was also the year when she learnt about you well I told her to." Shruti said. 

"Means you knew that Alessia will end up with Yoongi Hyung?" Taehyung said and Shruti nodded. "Since I was 17 I could not have visions but the gut feeling was still there so yeah I kinda acted as a cupid for them." Shruti said snuggling closer to Jungkook but suddenly she was pulled away. 

"Stop sticking to him like that." Rohan said with a huff. "Just say that you miss me and my hugs." Shruti said rubbing her nose on Rohan's neck. "Whatever." Rohan said and looked at Jungkook. 

"I will kill you if she-" "Shut up will ya. Dad is enough you don't have to scare him." Shruti said cutting Rohan off. Rohan sighed and hugged Shruti tight.

***Okay a small fun bonus part. Let me tell you I by no means promote drinking alcohol or underage drinking. I just used it because it would be fun to get something fun. Well I hope u guys liked this part. Comment and vote the chapter if u like. Stay safe and stay happy. Love ya beautiful people.***