Chapter 37

Shruti POV

I was ready and I was in the bathroom fixing my makeup because my dear bun was getting ready in front of the dressing table mirror. I went out and gasped looking at him.

 I went out and gasped looking at him

Why the fuck is he so good looking. "The user who is looking at you has stopped talking because she is suffering from heart attack due to her handsome boyfriend." I said walking to him who was looking at me with wide eyes.

Jungkook POV

Why the hell is she wearing shorts and giving those beautiful caramel thighs view to me?

 What if people will look at her? I walked to her and whispered in her ear "You are mine

 What if people will look at her? I walked to her and whispered in her ear "You are mine." "Yep I am yours." She said kissing my nose. 

I pulled her by the nape and smashed our lips together. After the make out session we both got ready to go to the airport. 

On reaching the airport there were tons of reporters standing to take our pictures. We took some pictures then got into the airport to get the boarding passes. Soon we were settled on the flight and we both were really excited. 

I saw from the corner of my eyes that a guy was looking at Minnie with lust filled eyes. I pulled her by her chin and kissed her and she smiled at me putting her head on my shoulder. I looked at the man's direction and smirked. She is mine and no one looks at her with that look. 

"Bun I am sleepy." I heard Minnie cute voice. I patted her head and putting my head on her head we both went to sleep.

Magical time skip

We both reached the airport and a car was already waiting for us. "Babe where are we going?" I asked sitting beside her. "Let's go. We will be going to my house. Actually not my house we six people lived together." She said and the car started moving.

We reached the home and it was so big.