Chapter 26

Shruti POV

What the hell was my dad thinking is he crazy? The whole thing has become awkward. Now whenever I look at Jungkook all I think about how will his body look without shirt, how he will moan curses and how hot and sweaty he will look. Ugh thinking about this makes my body hotter. 

Suddenly my phone vibrated and I saw a message from Alessia. Oh yes I forgot that she is with me for this week then probably nothing will happen today.

Purple Panty:

Hey baby gandu today I have lots of work

So I am pulling an all nighter so I will not come

Home tonight and also for two days

But enjoy your nights okay with your bf

And make sure to give me the details of your

'love making session'

You:

Why do you only think about me having sex

Fuck you bitch

Purple Panty:

I love you too

Buh bye

I put down my phone and started sweating. What the hell is happening today? I don't know I will just go with the flow. I looked to my right and saw Jungkook and he is sweating as well. 

He is continuously gulping and his adam's apple moves up and down with every gulp I just want to tou- No no I turned my head to see the outside of the car. What the hell is happening? 'You are horny woman. You want to touch him-' 'Shut the fuck up.' I cut my mind of.

Jungkook POV

'Sex, sex, sex' Oh my god only this word is going in my mind. I can't stop thinking about how Minnie will look below me, moaning my name, how her body will look without clothes. 

Ugh I need to stop thinking about this now or I might get aroused. Why did her father have to talk about this? I looked to my left and saw Minnie typing in her phone. 

Her lips were slightly parted which made me feel how it would feel to kiss roughly, her perfect body and her curves, I just want to touch her curves and make hickeys on her body to claim her as mine so that no guy looks at her again. I need to focus on the road or I might get a boner.

Author POV

Finally after what felt like eternity they reached their apartment and Shruti opened her apartment door to get in. "Your friend has not come still now?" Jungkook asked removing his shoes. "No she is working late tonight so she won't come home today I am alone." Shruti said then froze in her way. 

'Why did I have to ask her about her friend?' Jungkook thought. 

'Why the fuck did I say I was alone it seems like I was seducing him' Shruti thought.

The tension in the air was very thick both of them were looking at each other. Both of them were aroused but none of them made the first step thinking that the other don't want it. 

'Every time Minnie takes the first step today I will take the first step. Fuck it if she does not want it then I will stop.' Thinking this Jungkook pinned Shruti to the wall and started kissing her.

Jungkook POV

I pinned her to the wall and started kissing her. I thought she will be shocked but she actually responded to it. I pulled her closer by her waist and she tangled her hands in my hair and pulled them. I groaned into the kiss. Soon we parted from the kiss and both were panting heavily. 

Minnie Bunnyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें