Chapter 6

Jungkook POV

As I entered the classroom I stopped in my tracks. I was mesmerized by the sight in front of me. 

Her face was in her right palm with her right elbow and left hand rested on the desk, her lips were formed in a cute pout, her two braids were hanging down and small baby hair was sticking to the sides of her face and the sun shining softly on her caramel skin made her look like a royal beauty. 

How can someone be so beautiful even while sleeping? This is the reason why she has so many admirers and last week some fucking asshole proposed her in front of me. 

Her head was about to fall on the left side when I caught her face with my hands. Now her whole face was in my arms and her cheeks were squished making her lips pucker out more which I wanted to kiss so badly but she will be angry and probably be very angry which I never want to happen. 

I softly put her head on the table and caressing her cheeks said "I am so sorry Shruti. You are probably very angry but p-p-please don't h-h-hate me." I could not stop myself from breaking down at the end so I ran out of the class with tears in eyes.

Shruti POV

Someone opened the door and that sound broke me from my sweet imagination. I groaned internally and swayed my head to the left and was ready to cuss the once to break my sweet nap. Suddenly I felt my face being cupped. 

This fucker touched m- wait the warmth is too familiar. OH MY GOD HE IS JUNGKOOK!!! Omg! Omg! What should I do? Should I wake up? But what the fuck will I say when I wake up? What should I -"I am so sorry Shruti. You are probably very angry but p-p-please don't h-h-hate me." He said cutting me off my thoughts.

Angry? Why on the earth will I be angry? Hate? I can never hate him? If possible I want to kiss again. He was probably on the verge of crying. Wait I need to tell him that I am not angry. 

I know what Yugyeom and I mean to him. We are the only friends of him in this school besides Nimo and my brother Rohan. We mean a lot to him. If I don't tell him then he will feel sad and guilty. 

I opened my eyes slowly and saw Jungkook running out of the classroom. I ran after him to catch him but that bunny ran so fast. I was about to call out his name when I tripped over my own legs and fell down. I saw his figure fading away. "What the fuck!! Am I in some cliché movie or what? Playing the role of a pathetic second lead." I groaned in frustration punching my thighs. 

"Hey you okay Macchiato?" Brownie asked bending down to my level. "Yeah." I said getting up and dusting my skirt off the dirt. "I just feel down while chasing after Kookie." I said looking down at my knees which were slightly scraped and blood was oozing out of the cuts. "Sit here." Brownie said making me sit on a chair beside and bent down to put a bad-aid on my injured knees. "You still carry band-aids with you?" I said chuckling. "After having a soulmate like you I need to keep band-aids." He said standing up and smiling at me.

Since Kookie was shy and quiet he would easily become the target for bullies. Our classmates were cool about him but seniors would bully him so I and Brownie got into verbal fights and sometimes physical fights as well so Brownie always had band-aids with him.

I went back to the class to see Nimo chaining up my bag and she turned to see me. Her smile soon turned into frown when her eyes stopped on my knees. She put my bag on a chair, ran to me and started investigating me by cupping my face. "Foxy how did you get hurt on knees? You did not get hurt anywhere else right?" she said worriedly. Taking her hands into my hands I said "I am fine I just stumbled and fell down. Nothing more." "But be careful next time." She said angrily but she looked like a cute Pomeranian dog. "Do you want me to carry your bag?" Brownie asked. "Hell no. I just got a bit of scratch on my knees I did not break my legs." I said chuckling and taking my bag made way to the exit of the school.

I almost reached the gate when my teacher called me. "Shruti can you come to the staff room for 10 minutes I need to talk to you regarding your project?" he asked. "Sure sir." I smiled and said. I turned to my friends and said "Please inform Kookie and Rohan that it will take time for me to come out." "No probs Caramel Macchiato." Brownie said making a peace sign and walked towards the gate chatting with Nimo. I went back to the staff room to talk to my teacher.

Jungkook POV

Why is she not coming outside? Is she still sleeping? Maybe I should go and wake her up? But what if she is not coming out purposely not coming out? Why do I always over think? 

"Hi! Kooks." Yugi said coming to me. Even Jannet is out but there is no sign of Minnie Mouse. "Where is Piggy?" Rohan asked just what was on my mind. "Amit sir called her to talk in the staffroom about the project so she will be a bit late." Jannet said with a small blush appearing on her cheeks. 

She likes him but is scared to get rejected just like me. I saw my dad's car nearing; I then remembered that I was supposed to go somewhere today and I completely forgot about it in today's thoughts. 

"Hi kids." My dad said. "Hello uncle." Everyone greeted. "Oh the little mafia is missing." My dad said smiling. We chuckled at the nickname. "Dad the teacher called her for some work so she will be a bit late." I said waving and sitting in the passenger seat. "Oh I guess I will not meet her then." My dad said starting the engine. "Bye guys tell Minnie that I have to go somewhere so I left." I said and we drove off. "I guess I don't get to see her today." I said with a sigh. "No worries son you will meet her tomorrow." Dad said. I hope so.

Shruti POV

What the actual FUCK!!! Now I have to do my project again. How can someone be so careless to spill water on someone's project? I have worked so hard day and night for the project and now everything is ruined. Wow now not only do I have to redo the projects I have to complete my home works and also handle studies. 

Cussing under my breath I went out of the gate to see my brother, Brownie and Nimo standing there. "Where is Kookie?" I asked. "He had to go somewhere with his dad so he left early." Brownie said. "Oh let's get going then." I said sighing. I was a bit disappointed because I wanted to talk to him and tell him what was on my mind but I guess it is not possible. Well I will tell him tomorrow then.

****So this is my next chapter. So do you think Shruti and Jungkook will be able to talk to each other after the 'accidental sweet kiss' they shared. I can't believe that I have 43 views on my book. I am so happy. Thank you guys for reading my book.****