The Interview

When Aera was 2 years

Jungkook POV

"Babe today I have to attend an interview keep Aera with you." I said wearing my coat. "Oh come here." She said pulling me by the collar and tying my tie around my neck. 

I rested my hands on her waist and looked at her concentrated face. Her eyebrows were scrunched together in focus while her tongue poked out a little and she looked really cute. 

"There you go wifey." She said looking at me breaking me from my staring session. "I know I am pretty." She said smiling. I chuckled and kissed her. "I will take Aera to the company with me." She said and a ding sound came indicating the arrival of the message. 

She picked up her phone and started reading the message while I brushed my hair. She sighed suddenly and I turned around to look at her looking distressed. 

"What happened Minnie?" I asked putting my hands on her shoulder. "An immediate Board meeting was called who am I supposed to leave Aera with?" She said sighing. "I will take her with me." I said smiling. "Uh? But you are going for an interview how will you take her?" She asked. "I will do the interview with her." I said smiling. She smiled and nodded her head. 

"YOU ARE THE BEST HUSBAND AND DAD. I SAVED A COUNTRY IN MY LAST LIFE!!!" She shouted going into the closet to change. I chuckled at her compliments because she is always like this. She will give compliments without looking at me and I love that about her.

Shruti POV

I wore my outfit and looked in the mirror. 

"As usual good looking

"As usual good looking." I said grabbing my bag but then I remembered about Aera who was sleeping in her room. I removed my jacket and went to her room to wake her up. 

"Baby! My sweet little baby!!" I said kissing her chubby cheeks. She turned around and woke up letting out a cute yawn. "My baby is so pretty." I said picking her up. 

I went to our shared bedroom and looked at Kookie was looking at his phone sitting on the bed. Only sitting on the bed he can look like a fucking model. 

"Pops!!" Aera called making grabbing hands towards him who smiled and took her from me. "My cupcake woke up from sleep." He said tickling her belly with his nose while I just smiled looking at them. "Kookie could you dress her up I will pack all her necessities?" I said tying my hair. He nodded his head and went out of the room to pack all the necessities.

Jungkook POV

I was looking at my cupcake who was giggling when I made silly faces. She is so cute and beautiful if some guy hurts my baby I will kill him with bare hands. Wait now I understand how Minnie's father felt about Minnie. 

I chuckled and made her wear her dress.