Chapter 15

5 months later

Shruti POV

Today I will finally debut and I am so nervous. All of us are nervous but JinJin Hyung said "Let's give our best and don't worry be confident and we are gonna blast it." We all started laughing at his funny tone which eased our tension a bit. 

I was feeling so nervous that I could throw up any moment and my stomach was doing weird things. Suddenly my phone rang and I saw that BTS hyungs and GOT7 hyungs have facetimed me. I picked up the call and then came the loud shout from Jin Hyung "MY BABIES ARE GONNA ROCK TODAY." We all laughed at his tone. 

We talked for a few minutes and everyone encouraged us and told us not to be nervous and calm ourselves down. After the call was cancelled I started tapping my legs continuously and the mic in my hand was getting sweaty. Taking a deep breath I held Moonbin hyungs's hand for support and he hugged me. Soon all of us shared a group hug before getting on the stage. "FIGHTING!!!" We all say and get up on the stage.

My heart was beating fast and I got weird thoughts like 'what if I forget' 'what if I fall' I shook my head and the music started to play. We started dancing but soon we started enjoying the dance and people shouting chants. After our dance was done we stood together, introduced ourselves and bowed to the audience. I was really emotional at this point. To think how I came and that I have finally being able to debut after those harsh training and sleepless and teary nights. It was too overwhelming.

After getting back in the dressing room Eunwoo Hyung said "It felt good to see our hard work's result." " I know right. It is so overwhelming to see people cheer us up." I said with tears in my eyes. "Aww Cutie-yah don't cry let us have a group hug." Sanha hyung said and we had a tight group hug with everyone teasing me for crying like a baby.

After changing we got into the van to drive to our dorm. We were so tired that we slept throughout the way. Today I was really happy but a part of me was disappointed because both my friends and hyungs could not attend our concert. Well they are busy but still they called us to encourage us so I am happy.

Jungkook POV

Today my Minnie had her debut and I am so happy. We were so busy today that we could not attend their concert but I saw the video in youtube. She was really good and everyone was good as well. To see her fulfil her dreams and shine like a star makes me feel very proud. Since we could not attend the concert today we decided to surprise them and now we all are hidden in their apartment to surprise them. We cleared our evening schedule to congratulate them.

As we heard the click sound we positioned ourselves and as the lights switched on we all came out with Mark Hyung and Jin Hyung holding cakes each. "CONGRATULATIONS HOOBAE."We all said together. They flinched at our outburst but later smiled. 

"Thank you Sunbae." They said in unison and we laughed. Minnie decided to cut the chocolate cake and the other 6 hyungs decided to cut the vanilla. Minnie cut the cake and fed me the first bite, second bite for Yugi and third bite for Yoongi Hyung. Everyone was whining so she fed all of them small bites of cake. 

"Okay so let's eat food today on the rooftop and everyone except ASTRO will help me bring the food rooftop and you all get refreshed and come up." Jin hyung said clapping his hands. "Hyung you are the best." Minnie said hugging Jin hyung and went to her bedroom to get freshened up. "Such a cute baby." Jin hyung said. "True Caramel Macchiato is cute at times." Yugi said and I went and smacked his head. "She is always cute and fucking beautiful atleast compliment her properly you idiot." I said and then realized what I did so I just looked down to hide my red face while others were teasing me.

We all ate the food and this would be the last time in this week that we will be together because two days later we will be on a tour and GOT7 as well and ASTRO will get very busy since they are rookie idols they will have to attend make idol shows, interviews and perform more concerts as well. I just hope Minnie is healthy. We all will be very busy and might not meet each other but one thing is for sure that no matter what Minnie will still be here and at the end of the day we will meet each other again.