Alessia's Preganancy

After Alessia and Yoongi got married

Alessia POV

I am so scared right now and I don't know what to do. Yoonie and I never planned about kids and now I feel nervous. I missed my periods and I was having morning sickness from 2 weeks. I picked up phone to call my bitch but she called me. 

"Hello Shru-" "Don't worry I am coming right now with pregnancy kits." Shruti said. I forgot that she can see future. "What about Aera?" I asked. "I am leaving her with Kookie so don't worry." Shruti said. 

I smiled and felt tears forming in my eyes. I am so grateful to have her as my friend and will always be. "Ok please come fast I am scared." I said sniffling. "Hey honey don't cry me and my beautiful Aera wishes are coming to you." Shruti said ending the call. 

I sighed and tapped my foot on the ground waiting for Shruti.

Shruti POV

I know that she is really scared about her situation because they never talked about kids but honestly I feel like Yoongi hyung will be really happy. You might be thinking how I got to know well I had a vision in which Alessia was crying and she left the house. 

I grabbed my jacket and draped it over myself. 

"Honey I need you to stay with you Pops today Momo has to go somewhere

"Honey I need you to stay with you Pops today Momo has to go somewhere." I said caressing Aera's cheeks which were puffed out. 

"I will stay with Pops but Momo where are you going?" Aera asked me with puppy eyes definitely inherited by her dad. "To Alessia aunty. She is a bit sad so I want to cheer her up. Always remember that you should always help your friends to cheer up when they are sad." I said with a smile. 

Aera frowned and said "Momo tell Sia aunt to be not sad and I love her." I just smiled at my innocent daughter and kissed her cheeks. She gave me a bunny smile and I held her hand to take her to Kookie's cabin. 

I reached his cabin and knocked twice and opened it when I heard a 'come in'. "Pops!!!!" Aera said and ran to Kookie who was working on his computer. He looked at Aera and smiled both giving each other the same bunny smile. 

"Aigoo my little princess is here." Kookie said picking her up and coming to me. "You fine baby?" He asked pecking my lips. I nodded my head and said "I am fine but Alessia is not fine so I need to go so keep Aera with you" "Okay call me if you need some help." Kookie said pecking my lips and I exited the room.

I went to a pharmacy and bought 5 pregnancy kits and rushed to Alessia's house.

Alessia POV

After sometime I heard the bell ring and I rushed to the door. I opened to see Shruti breathing heavily. 

"Oh my god! Get in." I said. "I am okay Sia. Let's go and get yourself tested." She said handing me the bag. I took the bag and we both went to the bedroom. I went to the bathroom and I followed the instructions given in the box. I used two kits together and we waited for the results. 

As soon as two minutes ended I said "Shruti please check it." She nodded her head and went to check it. 

"IT IS POSITIVE." She shouted with a smile and tears formed in my eyes. She hugged me tight and said "Oh my gosh I will become an aunty!! I am so excited!! You will become the best mother in the world!!!" I nodded my head. "But go and test the others as well just for confirmation and till then I will fix an immediate appointment with the doctor." She said and I nodded.

I did all the tests and all of them were positive. I was really happy but I was still scared for Yoonie's reaction. I still decided to surprise him today with this news so I made a plan and told the whole plan to Shruti who informed the whole plan to all of the others except Yoonie.

In the evening

Everything was set up in the backyard and I was just sitting there waiting for my husband to come. 

Soon I heard the door click and I went to the door to welcome my husband

"Oh honey I thought you were in the company." Yoonie said hugging me. "No I took a day off today to spend the day with you." I said breaking the hug. "That is so sweet baby." Yoonie said showing me his gummy smile making me relaxed.

After he was freshened we both went to the backyard and I sat on the chair beside him snuggling closer with my hands in the pocket fiddling with the stick. I sighed and straightened up. I took a deep breath and stood up signalling him to stand up. I exhaled and handed him the stick. 

"T-this i-is." He said looking at me and at the stick. "I am pregnant Yoonie. We are going to be parents." I said with tears in my eyes but he just stood there shocked with his eyes widened. 

I got really scared but suddenly he fainted. 

"Yoonie!! Yoonie!! Wake up

"Yoonie!! Yoonie!! Wake up." I said shaking him. "CONGRA- Wait what happened?" Hoseok oppa asked. "I told him the news and he fainted." I said frowning. 

"What the fuck is this reaction?" Shruti said. "Stop cussing baby Aera is here." Jungkook said walking towards us with Aera. 

"Uncle Sugar!!!" Aera said tapping his forehead. "Momo what happened to Uncle Sugar?" Aera asked with looking at Shruti with her big doe eyes. 

"Your Uncle Sugar melted in the coffee." Taehyung oppa said with a chuckle. "I guess we have to carry him." Jin oppa said. Jungkook and Jin oppa picked up Yoonie to take him inside. 

"My Pops and Uncle Jinnie are so strong." Aera said with her signature bunny smile. "So this pale ass kitty passed out after hearing the news. I am going to tease him his whole life." Shruti said giving Aera to Jungkook and bending down to sprinkle some water on Yoonie's face. 

He soon woke up groaning and fluttered opened his eyes. "Babe you okay?" I asked sitting beside him. "Yeah I am and I am sorry for the earlier I was really shocked but I am so happy with the news that I am gonna be a father." Yoonie said with tears in his eyes. 

"For the first time I am seeing a Grandpa become father." Shruti said chuckling and we all started laughing.

***This is cute and I love it. It would be so cute to witness the interaction between BTS members and theirs kids. Well I just felt like writing it because I wanted to. Well keep commenting and voting. Stay safe and happy. Love ya beautiful people.***