Chapter 12

**Disclaimer:The pictures are not mine it is from google so credit goes to Google baba 

4 months later

Shruti POV

I was sleeping peacefully but someone suddenly bursted into my room opening the door harshly and my sweet sleep broke. I was ready to kill anyone who broke my sleep. "Get up!! Get up!! Get up!! Minnie!!" Kookie shook me violently. 

Okay if this beautiful creature is waking me up then I will not kill him but rather hug him and go back to sleep again. 

Groaning I woke up and saw Brownie jumping up and down like a puppy and Kookie giving me a bunny smile. Yes! Now give me a heart attack early in the morning!! Adhfgfsdfj Why so cute!! I am sure I looked like a dead roach but I don't care they have seen me in worse conditions. [Dirty readers it is nothing dirty you people need Hobi water and Namjesus].

"We both got selected." Brownie said rather squealed. "Really!!" I said being fully awake now. I engulfed both of them into a tight hug. "Congratulations!!!" I said with tears in my eyes. "Don't cry Minnie." Kookie said wiping my tears and I smiled. "I am sleepy and tired so let's go to sleep." Brownie said and I now realized that both of them were in their night dresses and had unkempt hair. I chuckled and nodded. I put a bolster between me and Kookie and Brownie slept on the other side of Kookie. Well my brother was out because of his 'girlfriend'. I went to sleep feeling happy and my friends' success.

Jungkook POV

I suddenly woke up with no fine reason and saw Yugi on the floor. I was about to get up but I saw a hand on my waist. Minnie was sleeping with her hands on my waist over the bolster. I moved the bolster and she scooted closer to me. I pulled her closer and put her head on my chest and wrapped my arms around her waist. 

I caressed her hair and said "Minnie please be fast, I need you, make sure to fulfill your promise, I will miss you." I kissed her forehead. "I will come Kookie just trust me and I will fulfill my promise and I will also miss you a lot. I love you." She said in a sleepy voice looking at me. She was looking so cute with one side of her face squished on my chest and her eyes were barely open. "I love you too." I said smiling and slightly blushing. "I like your scent." She said making me blush madly, my heart could burst out of my chest any moment. "You smell like chocolate." I said to her but only got soft snore in reply. I smiled and drifted off to sleep again.

1 month later

Shruti POV

All of us gathered here because next week Brownie and Kookie will be going to South Korea, Seoul. 

"Kookie why did you join Bighit when you could have joined JYP with Brownie?" I asked eating my chips. "Actually I met a person named Kim Namjoon his stage name is RM a.k.a Rap Monster and he is so cool. I was really influenced by him so I decided to join Bighit." Kookie said smiling at me. "Guys text us and let us know your existence." Rohan said.

A small back story. Rohan broke up with his girlfriend two months after dating because he found out that she was dating him only to become a distraction and bring down his marks. Well now back to the story.

"Yeah guys don't forget us when you become famous." Nimo said getting emotional. "Hey let's not cry again and have fun." I said engulfing everyone is a group hug. 

I had been crying a lot these days but today I want to give both of them a happy time so I won't cry today. I went to my cupboard and took out the bracelets and gave it to them. I had three bracelets one for each.

 I had three bracelets one for each