Chapter 30

I woke up and saw that I am in a big white room. I looked around myself to find the exit but I did not find the exit. "Am I dead?" I said to myself. I ran around but then I heard a voice. 

"Momo I want a mint choco ice cream." A small girl ran to me and the whole surrounding changed. The house was very big and filled with picture frames and toys. 'What the hell?' I thought and looked at the girl who was hugging my legs. 

She had cute doe eyes and a cute pouty lips and her nose looked like mine. "I am Momo? Who are you cutie?" I asked bending down at her level. "Ahh Momo I am your daughter, Aera has your memory become bad since you are becoming old." She said with an eyebrow raised like me. 

"I am y-your m-mom?" I asked and heard footsteps. I looked up and saw Kookie showing his bunny smile. "Hey Pops." Aera said and ran to Kookie. 

I then realized and smiled. This is a dream and I had always thought about a future like this. To raise a daughter of me and my love. 

"Lets go and eat love." Kookie said kissing my forehead. I looked down to hide my blush. "Pops Momo is red like tomato." Aera said and I blushed more. "Stop it." I said serving the dinner. I looked at both of them and smiled but Aera came up to me and signaled me to bend down at her level. 

I bend down to her level and she said "Momo I love you and don't worry you will soon meet me I am very excited to meet you and Pops."

I woke up and saw that I was sleeping on Kookie and his eyes were closed and lips were parted slightly and it reminded me of Aera. I smiled thinking about her. "What happened Carrot?" Kookie said in his raspy voice. I shook my head and kissed him. He immediately kissed me cupping my face.

After we parted Kookie put me beside him with his hand caressing my waist. "Why did you wake up suddenly?" He asked looking at me. "I had a very very sweet dream." I said snuggling closer to him. 

He chuckled and putting his chin on my head asked "Mind to share it with me." I smiled and kissing his bare chest I said "Nope it is a secret. I will tell you when the time comes." "Okay" He said circling his arms around my waist. I snuggled closer to his neck inhaling his scent and went to sleep.

-------ω-------

"Let's go." Jin hyung said. I was surprised. "Are you all coming with me?" I asked and they nodded. "But-" "Shut up and let's go."Jin hyung said cutting me off. I sighed and holding Kookie's hand we started to drive to the safe house near my company.

Author POV

"Oh baby sis you are here." Imdad said with a smile. Shruti smiled and gave him a hug. Jungkook felt a pang of jealousy in him when his woman was hugging someone else but now is not the right time. 

"I can smell something burning from you Jungkook-ah." Yoongi said with a smirk. Jungkook huffed and looked back to see everyone snorting or laughing. 

"What did you want to show me bro?" Shruti asked breaking the hug. "Take this." Imdad said handing her a pen with a sad smile. 

Shruti took the pen with shaking hands because she remembered the owner. It is her late grandmother's pen which she had given to her when she was 12, the same year which she died. It is not a normal pen but a recording pen.

Shruti POV

Flashback to when Shruti was 12:

"Granny where are you?" I shouted putting my bag down. 

"Oh my cutie what happened? Why are you still in school uniform go and change your clothes." My granny said smiling and kissing my head. "No no I will change clothes later first *taking her by her wrist and making her sit on the sofa* listen to me. I have a gift for you." I said giving her a gift box.