Chapter 3

Shruti POV

"Hello." A person tapped on my shoulder and I turned around to see and I immediately blushed. The boy is really handsome, his big brown eyes, sharp nose, plump lips and long eyelashes. 'Jungkook is really good looking and better than him but I have to admit he is really good looking he will have many admirers.' I thought. 

"Hello?" he said waving a hand in front of my face breaking me from my daydreaming. "Ah Hello I am Shruti." I said smiling. "I am Ryan." He said extending his hand for a handshake and I shook my hands with him. 

I felt a bit shy maybe his face was really making me shy. I turned around and saw Jungkook who was sad or pissed maybe? I don't know. I looked away from him to see his seat partner hoping it was someone good but luck was not on my side.

 Lia the biggest playgirl was his seat partner. I wished he had a different seat partner. She always wanted Jungkook and tried to flirt with him but Yugyeom and I have been able to avoid her but now she is sitting with him. God knows what will happen and I am again having a bad feeling about it. 

"I can't believe that the bitch is the seat partner of our innocent Kooks. Is it wrong that I feel like kicking her badly even when she did nothing wrong with me?" Yugyeom whispered in my ears. "I know right. She hates me from god knows when but I don't even know the reason but if she does something to him I am not leaving her untouched." I groaned.

Jungkook POV

Who is she looking at? And wait is she BLUSHING? WHY THE HELL IS SHE BLUSHING? *looking behind her* Wow who is this guy? I have to admit that this guy is very good looking but why is she blushing. Does she perhaps like----No no nothing like that but she didn't even turn to look at me. 

She used to always look at me to make me feel comfortable but now she is not looking. This is the first time I am ignored by her and it hurts a lot. After all who will stick with a person like me who is so shy and can't even protect himself and always needs his friends help. She probably thinks that I am a weak kid and sympathizes with me. I promise that I will become strong and protect her when we grow up.

During breaktime

Author POV

Everyone was sitting in Nimo's class and was eating their tiffins. "So how was your day today?" Nimo asked chewing on her food. "It was okay." Shruti said and started digging in her food. "You know Caramel Macchiato sits right in front of me and now we can discuss answers during tests easily. I am so happy." Yugyeom said sighing dramatically. 

"Ah talking about seat partner I got a really good looking seat partner. He is fucking handsome. I am sure he will be gain many admirers." Shruti said and Jungkook started poking his food because he was sad and lost his appetite. 

"Jungkook?" Shruti called him shaking his shoulders. 'She did not call me bunny or Kookie I guess she has forgotten about me' Jungkook thought and pouted sadly.

What he did not know that the whole time Shruti was looking at Jungkook and when he did not respond she shook him from his thoughts. Jungkook looked at her with his sad pout and Shruti turned away her head to hide her blush.

 'Why the fuck is he pouting? Why is he so cute? Heart calm down. His lips are so cute when he pouts and I just want to ki-' Shruti shook her head to get the 'not so innocent' thoughts of her brain. 

'I think she does not even want to be my friend now and she did not look at me and even turned away her face' Jungkook thought. "So Kooks who is your seat partner?" Nimo asked. "Lia." He said looking down. Everyone except Shruti and Yugyeom gasped. "That fucking playgirl is your seat partner." Rohan said. "Better be careful Kookie." Shruti said in a concerned tone.

"I AM NOT A FREAKING KID STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO I DON'T WANT YOU TO BABYSIT ME."Jungkook shouted and everyone flinched. He could not take it anymore. He did not want people to look at him as if he was a kid and wanted protection. 

"BUT I AM FUCKING CONCERNED ABOUT YOU."Shruti spat because she was angry as well. Jungkook had been giving her a silent treatment since morning. He would not look at her and even if he did he would not smile like always and when teacher was not in the class he would talk to Yugyeom but hardly made conversation with her. She was hurt and angry because she did not know the reason why Jungkook was behaving like this. Shruti got up from the seat and went to her class.

Both of them did not look at each as anger had consumed both of them. They wanted to look at each other and wanted to smile like always but their egos took a better control over them. After school both of them went to their respective homes without even saying a word to each other.

Shruti POV

Woah I am fucking pissed off. I was just concerned about him and does he not know what kind of a girl is Lia? Well why the fuck do I care if he does not want to listen to my advice 'You do care honey' my inner voice said 'Shut the fuck up' I said. Well now that she appears he fought with me god knows what will he do later. Well I wish you luck then go and just fuck around with her I don't give a damn fuck. Ugh! I am so fucking pissed. What have you done to me Jeon Jungkook.

Later that day

I am right now lying on my bed with the History book in my hands. I have been trying to read about Harrapan civilization but my brain is flooded with bunny smile guy. 

'Is this the end of our relationship I could not tell him my feelings either.' I thought looking at the ceiling. I must have done something wrong because Kookie never shouts at me. But what? I should talk to him asap to resolve this matter. 

But wait why should I always make the first move? Dhut madar fuck it I am calling him. Too much thought will lead to nothing. I will call him now.

Jungkook POV

I shouted at her again. Why?WHY? JUST FUCKING WHY? She was just fucking concerned about me. I remembered the first time when I shouted at her in nursery and she was crying. We were kids back then but now she will never talk to me again I lost her because of my fucking mouth. I FUCKING LOST HER. I started crying harder pulling my hair in frustration. I did not know when I drifted off to sleep.

Later that day

I woke up to the phone ringing. I picked up the phone and seeing the caller ID and gulped.

I composed myself and clearing my throat I picked up the call. "Hello." I said. "Were you cry- We need to talk Jungkook." She said sternly. I got really nervous.

"Okay then let's meet in the park near our apartments then." I said. "Okay." She said nonchalantly and hung up the phone.

I am done; It is our end. I don't know what she will say but I don't think it is something good. Will the 9 years friendship end because of this?

**** So this is my Chapter 3. Do you think that their friendship will end? Will the ship sink or sail? Please do vote and comment.****