Epilogue

Shruti POV

A lot of things happened in these 3 years. 

Alessia and Yoongi hyung got married an year later than us and now she is 7 months pregnant. Yoongi hyung's reaction was priceless. Alessia informed him that she was pregnant and he fainted and we all were wheezing so hard. 

Finally Taehyung hyung and Hobi hyung got together and they will get married in this year. 

Jungkook became a shareholder and the CEO of my company and we both were living really happily. 

"Babe." Kookie said back hugging me breaking me from my thoughts. "What were you thinking?" He asked kissing my neck. "She was informing the readers a series of changes that took place in 3 three years." Author said. 

Honestly I am not even shocked and I am used to it. "Can you stop appearing like a ghost?" Kookie said. "Always interrupting our sweet sessions." I said. "Listen I don't give a damn about it why? Because I am the one writing and I can change the ending anytime." Author said eating the chips which magically appeared. 

"Gosh such a bully you are!" I groaned but Author smiled at me. "Eh I know you guys love me but seeing you guys I feel single now." Author said with a pout. "Then get laid." I said giggling. "Nope I want my first time to be special and I am not into fucking I want to make love. So bye and tell Aera that I love her. I want to sit on Hobi's lap but I can't now." Author said bopping our noses and disappeared into thin air. 

"Weird but cute." I mumbled. "Babe can you tell me my cupcake's super power?" Kookie asked turning me around. "Her super power is Photokinesis." I said brushing his hair aside. "Means?" he asked tilting his head to the side cutely. 

"She has the ability to control and manipulate light." I said. "How did you know?" he asked swaying ours bodies side to side. "Did you forget that I can see the future?" I asked with an eyebrow raised and he made an 'o' shape with his mouth. 

"Should we stay home today carrot? We hardly get home for ourselves." Kookie said touching my necklace which had the promise and proposal rings. I nodded my head and said "Hmm okay but let me go to my office room and sort the papers." He nodded his head and let me go.

I went to my office room and bundled up the papers which were scattered on the table. I was trying to find the pen drive that had all my works saved and I saw that it was under the table. I bend down to get the pen drive but I felt my butt being touched. 

"Kookie can you stop touching my butt?" I huffed. "Umm what if I say no?" he said putting his hands under my dress. His cold fingers touch my warm skin and they were sending tingles around my body. My breathing became faster and he scoped me up from the ground and held me in a bridal style. 

"When did you remove your shirt?" I asked. "When you were busy showing your perfect ass to me." He whispered in my ears and bit my earlobe to which I let out a small moan unknowingly. "Oh someone is eager." He said in a deep voice kissing my neck. "You know how long it has been since we made love? You know you made your Daddy impatient for you babygirl?" He said in the same deep voice biting my neck and I moaned again. 

He put me down on the bed gently and hovered over me. "Baby Aera was asking for a sibling so I think we should give her one." He said removing my shirt and then kissed me. I snaked my arms around his neck and my fingers were playing with his hair while we were kissing passionately. 

We broke the kiss and he looked at me with love filled eyes. "I love you Minnie Mouse." He said kissing my nose. "I love you too Bunny Guy." I said kissing his nose. A blissful life is all I expect. I hope we always stay happy regardless of any obstacles.

***So yeah this is the ending of the story finally but some bonus chapters are left and I will upload them. Can I take a moment and cry? Yeah let me go and cry because I successfully published the book. I will not write all the sentimental shit but I really enjoyed writing it. Thank you very much for the people who are reading this. Please vote and comment. Stay safe and stay happy. Love you beautiful people.***