Chapter 8

Shruti POV

Fuck! Why did I have to get periods now? I forgot to bring sanitary napkins to school and sick bay is closed today. Why is my luck so bad? I need help; where is Nimo when I need her. Oh Fuck!!! She is absent today. I am currently sitting on the comot pan and cussing myself. I went out and peeked out of the bathroom if anyone was there. I saw Ryan going out of the guy's washroom and I called him. "Hey Ryan I am sorry to bother you but could you please call Rohan and tell him that I called and it is Code Blue." I said. He nodded and went to call my brother.

After sometime Rohan came. "Are you okay?" he asked. "No I am not I said Code Blue. I am having periods can-" before I could complete the bell rang indicating the dismissal. My brother ran back to the class and came back with our bags and tied a jacket to my waist. "You are the world's best brother." I said smiling. "Tsk Tsk your hormones are acting. And I know I am the best." He said winking. 

I got out of the bathroom and after informing our class teacher we were allowed to leave early without attending assembly. I went to Brownie and I told him that I was going home early because I am sick. His overprotective ass wanted to come with me but the teacher did not allow him so he stood in the assembly pouting.

I went home and after taking a good shower I fell on my face on my bed hoping to get good sleep before cramps irritate me but Nah!! My cramps were back and I squirmed into a ball and cussed the existence of periods and blamed myself because I am a girl. I WANT TO BE A MAN IN MY NEXT LIFE.

Jungkook POV

Does she hate me now? Is she sad? Is she angry? All such thoughts were going in my mind. "Hey what are you thinking Bunny Bitch?" Yugi asked breaking me from my thoughts. "Call me a bitch but not bunny; it is only for Minnie." I said looking around. "She is sick so she went home early with her brother. I wanted to go but that virus did not let me go." Yugi said with a huff. "WHAT!! She is sick?" I asked turning to him. I am really concerned. She was okay in the morning how did she become sick all of the sudden? "I wanted to ask her but I saw that she was pretty pale so I did not question any further." Yugi said. I nodded my head. I will go visit her after the school.

Time skip evening

Shruti POV

Oh my god!! I want to die!! The pain is worsening. It is so painful; I regret being girl. It seems as if someone pierced my stomach and groin with 1000 needles at once. I just puked a few minutes ago and it is not good. My darn stomach aches more. My brother gave me the hot bag but it is of no use. The pain is not consistent; it hit you like a volcano and then goes away. I want to be a man. It is so painful and I could not stop myself from sobbing. I felt the bed sink and looked up to see.... Bunny? Fuck! My hormones are playing with me.

Jungkook POV

The tuition went longer than expected and now it is finally over and I can finally meet Minnie mouse. I wore my slippers and took the bag of chocolates and ice-cream that I bought before the tuition started. I reached her home and rang the bell. I saw Minnie's mom opening the door and she told me to come in. "Where is Minnie Aunty?" I asked getting in."She is in her room Jungkook." She said and went to the kitchen. I went to the put the ice cream in the freezer. There were so many chocolates. She loves chocolates so much but it is a wonder why she never had cavities.

I made my way to her room. On entering I saw that only the bed lamp was switched on and her shoulders were shaking. I went and sat on her bed and then she looked at me. Her eyes were red and puffy but pretty, her nose was red and cute, her hair was spread unevenly on the pillow and some were stuck on her face, she was silently sobbing and biting her lips to not let any sound out, one side of her pillow was wet with tears and there was dried tear stains on her pretty face; she was a mess but a beautiful mess.