Chapter 25

Jungkook POV

When Minnie came out of the room we all were shocked to see her and a sharp gasp erupted from our mouths. 

She was looking very feminine but also strong and moreover we had never seen her in these clothes

She was looking very feminine but also strong and moreover we had never seen her in these clothes. She always dresses in tomboyish dresses and she does not dress in feminine clothes but I always imagined how she would look wearing those clothes. 

She had the perfect body, perfect height and moreover a perfect hourglass shape. She always told me she had hourglass shape but I never saw it because she loves wearing loose clothes. 

I feel like a pervert but I can't stop staring at her. This is the reason why her friends always said that she has a perfect body and that if other girls had it then they would show it off and also why she got many proposals in her high school. She is very pretty no doubt but today I got to know that she is sexy and hot as fuck. I feel my body getting hotter so I look away from her to hide my blush and also my arousal. 

"Woah Cutie-yah you look really beautiful we have never seen you wearing clothes like this. You should wear these kinds of clothes often." Jimin Hyung said and I felt a pang of jealousy in me. "Thank god I thought something was wrong with me." Minnie said heaving a sigh but she still looked at me. 

I know she feels the most relieved when her dad, brother or me compliment on her dresses. I composed myself and went to her. "You look so pretty but your whole body can be made out because of the dress. I will beat up the guys who will look at your body. Why are you so beautiful?" I said kissing her forehead and I could see her chuckling and hyungs were laughing. 

She came close to me and whispered in my ears "This woman and her body only belongs to you so be rest assured." I looked at her shocked. I was getting all wild thoughts of how she will feel under me and how will it feel when she moans my name- Ah fuck fuck I shook my thoughts and saw her smirking. 

She knows the effect she has on me and always teases me. Well it is fun though because only I know this side of her and trust me it is such a turn on when she whispers in my ears with that raspy voice. She pulled away from me and looked back to see Alessia looking at Suga hyung who had his eyes widened.

Yoongi POV

I feel so bad but also proud of Cutie that she has suffered so much to become what she is. She might be the youngest but we were always surprised because her self confidence and bravery. Her thoughts were really good and different from others and she was never scared to be herself in public that is the major reason why she had so many fans. I was just looking at the maknae when my eyes went to the bedroom door that opened.