Chapter 4

Shruti POV

I was nervous as fuck. I feel like I am giving an IAS interview. It is not like we never had disagreements but he never shouted at me and neither did I. 

Why did I shout at him? I should have calmed him down. But I guess I was really wrong somewhere. But where the fuck did it go wrong? Wait I think I know now. He is often insecure so he might have thought that I think he is useless and needs people to protect him. He must have felt that I think he is weak so I told him so. I should have helped him gain confidence and feel more secure about himself but I am such a bad friend. 

Why am I so fucking stupid? My eyes were already brimming with tears and the more I thought they started to fall down my face and I was silently sobbing. But then I suddenly felt a hand on my cheek and looked to the side to see.

Jungkook POV

I went to the park and saw Minnie sitting on the bench. I was really nervous and fiddling with my fingers. I walked to her side but she did not notice me. 

I bent down and saw that she was crying. My heart broke at the sight. I made her cry again. I put my hand on her cheeks and wiping her tears sat beside her on the bench. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. I was just looking at her. She was beautiful with even tears on her face. Her eyes were red, her pretty nose was red and her lips were in a cute pout. 

She then unexpectedly hugged me. "I-I am s-s-sorry." She said in between her sobs. "No no I am so sorry I shouted at you I should not have shouted at you." I said my eyes brimming with tears. "No no I am sorry I should have considered your feelings and should have been more considerate with my words." She said and broke the hug and cupped my face with her hands and wiped my tears. 

"Jeon Jungkook you are not weak and you are much stronger than you think Kookie." She wiped my tears and continued "If you cry easily then it never means that you are weak. Crying is an emotion which needs to shown like other emotions. You are not weak if you show emotions. Fuck those who make fun. I have never thought of you as a weak person and I love you a lot that is why I am concerned for you. Anyone who dares to lay a finger on you I will give them a good beating. So.." saying this she brought our foreheads together "do not ever think like that bunny, hmm?" "Yes." I said sniffling. 

She is so ethereal even with tears and her words are so soothing how can I shout at someone like this- "Don't." She said pulling away our foreheads with my face still in her beautiful hands. "Don't blame yourself Kookie ." she said. I looked at her shocked and said "Fucking hell can you read my mind now Minnie? *wiping her tears*" She giggled letting go of my face. "I don't need to read your mind Bunny. We have known each other for 9 years Bro!" she said widening her eyes dramatically. 

"Let's get going or else your mother will scold you." I said getting up and dusting my pants. "Uh-huh." She said shaking her index finger. "Let's eat ice cream babe." She said smiling like a kid. I was blushing because of the nick name. 'Cute' I thought.

"Oi why are you standing bunny? Come fast or else your mint choco is going to run out of stock." she said breaking me from my staring session. I saw her ushering me with her hands to come. I smiled and ran to her. 

"You are pretty athletic. If you get a bit of training you might become an athlete." She said eating her ice cream. "Hmm, when I become 18 I will start exercising and get some abs." I said taking my ice cream from her hands. "A-Abs?"she stuttered. "Yep I will go shirtless around you then." I whispered in her ears teasing her. 

Her body became stiff and her face turned red. I chuckled looking at her; the scene was too cute to watch. I felt something cold on my nose; I touched my nose and saw chocolate ice cream. "CATCH ME IF YOU CAN MUSCLE BUNNY!!" she shouted and looked to her direction to see her already running. "DON"T CHALLENGE ME MINNIE MOUSE." Saying that I ran towards her.

After the running session we were gasping for air and breathing profusely but nevertheless we were smiling. We both sat on the nearby bench and I took the chance to peek at her.

She is so beautiful. Her hair was sticking to her sides with sweat dripping from the sides of her face, her mouth was parted slightly and whenever she exhaled it formed a cute pout, she had her eyes closed and head thrown back to enjoy the breeze looking like a complete mea- beauty.

Shruti POV

I was completely exhausted after the running session. Sitting on a nearby bench after calming down I took a little sneak peek at Kookie. I was shocked.

His hair was semi wet and sweat beads were dropping from the sides of his face making him look really hot, his eyes were closed, his lips were parted slightly and his head was thrown back with his adam's apple moving up and down and the sight was really se-' stop it honey you are horny again. Stop eye fucking him or you will be wet now horny woman' my mind said and I looked away hiding my blush but one thing was for sure he was really looking so sinful. 

"Let's get back home." I said getting up and hurrying towards the exit. "Arre wait for me Minnie." He said and caught up with me.

We reached my apartment gate and I said "Bye see ya in school tomorrow." He waved and then I ran in to my apartment. On going home I went to my and brother's room and saw that he was watching Fifty shades of Grey. "Are you naked under or not?" I asked and he looked at me with an irritated expression. "Fuck I was getting aroused and you had to fucking enter such a cockblocker." He said irritatingly. "Whatever. You know what happened today?" I asked excitedly. "If you don't fucking tell me then how the fuck am I supposed to know." He snapped.

I told him everything and I must say he was irritated at first but later he got really engrossed in my story. "Oh good you guy made up why don't you just marry." He said with a smirk and I hit him on the head and went to read the Harrapan civilization chapter with blushing cheeks.

****So that is my 4th chapter and I hope it is not boring. Please do leave your views and comments and vote the chapters. I literally say that at the end of every chapter. Hope this corona ends and I can go out with my friends to eat ice cream and embarrass them. I miss teasing my friends. Hope you all are doing fine. Stay safe and more importantly happy ****