Chapter 16

Author POV

Today they all were very excited to go and enjoy themselves in the amusement park. Jungkook was nervous but the other BTS member consoled him which calmed him down. After all Jungkook was taking a huge risk by confessing his feelings. It will either break everything between them and they become awkward friends or they will feel ecstatic and become couples. 

[I am the one writing this story but I am fucking frustrated now I feel how Yugyeom feels poor brownie]

Jungkook POV

Today I woke up early and put more efforts in my clothes and makeup today. With Taehyung hyung's help I finally chose my outfit. I looked at myself and felt satisfied but that did not help me with my nervousness. Should I not do it today? Should I do it some other day? Shaking my head and tapping my cheeks lightly I stopped myself from having second thoughts. 

When I went out to the living room everyone was ready and were shocked to see me. "YOU LOOK GOOD MY BABY."Jin hyung shouted and hugged me. "Our maknae will not be single anymore and will be the first one to get into a relationship." RM hyung said patting my shoulder. "Our maknae is all grown up." Hobi hyung said wiping his fake tears. I just laughed at them and shook my head.

Shruti POV

Woah I am finally ready to head down. It took me 1 hour to just select my outfit. Some were overboard and some were not okay and after face timing my bestie Nimo I chose the outfit.  I took a last look at myself and I was freaking satisfied. "You look like a snack babe" I blew a kiss to my reflection in the mirror and went to the living room grabbing my mask and a hand bag. 

On reaching the living room I saw that everyone was ready except our pretty leader-nim JinJin Hyung. "Jinwoo- yah hurry up" MJ hyung shouted from the kitchen. "Hyungs you guys look so good" I said looking at them. "You look good as always Cutie-yah" MJ hyung said pinching my cheeks. "I am not a kid." I said and rubbed my cheeks. "You are the maknae here." Eunwoo hyung said and stick out his tongue at me. "Let's go they must be waiting." JinJin hyung came running into the living room. "The turtle has arrived finally I thought we will go tomorrow." Sanha Hyung said and we all started laughing. We then wore our shoes and headed downstairs.

On reaching we saw that everyone else had already arrived but I searched for only the one, My Bunny. When I saw him I got shocked and I kept on staring at him with my eyes widen. "Close your mouth caramel macchiato flies might get in and breathe." Brownie whispered in my ears. I then breathed out the air that I didn't even know I was holding. 

"He might fucking kill me at this rate. Oh my poor hearteu can't take this." I said to Brownie and turned to see Kookie staring at me. 'Do I look bad?' I looked down at my clothes and then looked up to him. He walked to me and bending down he said in my ear, "Carrot,you look beautiful but I might end up hitting up guys who look at you." I looked down and blushed but then I got an evil idea I went to his ear said, "Babe you look like a snack yourself I also might end up hitting up girls looking at you." He looked everywhere and not in my eyes and his ears and neck got red and I knew that I successfully teased him.

Jungkook POV

We all were waiting and while I was just fidgeting with my mask. Just then they arrived and I saw Brownie whispering something into Minnie's ears. I could not help but feel jealous. But she looked ethereal as always. She was wearing shorts which were showing off her tanned legs. I could not help but stare at them. 

I took off my eyes from her legs and looked at her and she was looking at me. She looked down at herself and again looked at me. I got an idea and walked up to her and whispered in her ear, "Carrot, you look beautiful but I might end up hitting up guys who look at you." I backed off and saw her red cheeks and her eyes down but then she suddenly reached my ear and said "Babe you look like a snack yourself I also might end up hitting up girls looking at you." I was shocked and I knew my ear and neck was red. I was trying to distract myself by looking at the surroundings but I could not. 'Babe, Babe, Babe' she called me babe. Even thinking about that gets me butterflies in the stomach and I keep grinning like an idiot. 

"Kook.. Jungkook? JUNGKOOK!" I flinched and saw Jin huyng with a pissed off face. "I have been calling you from past 10 minutes we have reached the park. Everyone got down you are the only one left." Jin hyung said folding his hands over his chest. I turned around and saw no one was there I hurriedly got up muttering a 'sorry' to Jin hyung and got down the bus to join the others.

Author POV

All of them had a lot of fun. They made memories, clicked pictures and enjoyed to their fullest. Hoseok and Jackson could not take any more after two roller coasters so they just rode the ones which were on ground level and were not too fast. A few minutes later Jimin and Eunwoo also gave up but the others continued to ride other rides. 

After a long time they decided to relax themselves and they went to a cafe which was in the amusement park. All were sitting and Jungkook had gone to order the food. Everyone had planned that they would send Jungkook and Shruti on a Ferris wheel where he can confess to her. Everyone was excited. Shruti oblivious to all was enjoying her time. "Shruti!!" someone shouted and she turned her head to see the person.

Shruti POV

I was looking at the pictures that we took today. Today was very fun and good. "Shruti!!" someone suddenly called me and I turned to see my friend Ryan waving rapidly at me. I got up from my seat and ran up to him and gave him a bone crushing hug. "I missed you soooo much. I called you sooo many times but you didn't pick up, I even texted you but you never replied." I said breaking from the hug and I saw Ryan looking back and I turned back to see Jungkook looking with tears in his eyes which were threatening to fall any moment. I know that look, he felt betrayed but why?

***So why do you think Jungkook had tears in his eyes? Will Jungkook be able to tell his feelings to Shruti or not? To know stay tuned with me. LOL . Tell me one thing guys who the fuck invented needles? I hate them so much and they scare the shit out of me. Well keep commenting and voting. Love you beautiful people. I will publish separate chapters for outfits as well. Stay tuned.***