Chapter 33

2 years later

Author POV

GOT7 ended their contract with their company and started their own activities. 

Jackson started to handle his own company as well as Mark and BamBam so they moved out of South Korea. 

JB, Younjae and Yugyeom started doing solo activites and Jinyoung went towards his acting career. 

BTS ended their own contracts and started their own works. 

Namjoon and Suga were planning on opening a youtube channel; Taehyung and Jin were actors under Shruti's company and Jimin and Jhope were dance instructors; 

As for Jungkook he became the fashion department head of Golden Roots. 

ASTRO too ended their contract with the company to concentrate on their own life. 

Eunwoo became an actor under Shruti's company as well; JinJin joined Suga and Namjoon to open a youtube channel; Rocky became the dance instructor as well; Sanha well opened his own youtube channel to show off his talents. 

As for our dear Shruti, She finally became the Chairman with Alessia becoming the Vice chairman and she is finally ready to settle in. 

All of them left the earlier apartment to move into their own houses. 

Alessia and Suga moved in together in Alessia's house rather say mansion and our dear couple Jungkook and Shruti moved into the house that her father had gifted her 2 years back. 

All the other members moved into their own house but still they met each other every week.

Shruti POV

I ran to Alessia's room and knocked in before going in. 

"Bitch I need help." I said sitting down. "First calm your Horny ass down then tell me." She said sitting in front of me. 

After calming down I said "Bitch I want to propose Jungkook for marriage." I said looking at her. 

"Wow that's cool but let us ask Yoongi bear." She said calling him. 

"Hey babe what are you doing?" she said and I got really impatient so I snatched her phone and said "Hyung please do your mushy shit later on and now I need your help." I said hurriedly. "Whoa calm down okay. Fine let us all meet in the xxx café then in 10 minutes." He said and I agreed to it. 

"We will be going to the xxx café in 10 minutes get ready." I said tossing her phone. "Okay bitch." She said and I went out of her cabin to go to my cabin.

When I got near the cabin Hani unnie bowed and said "Chairwoman Fashion Department head is waiting in the room." I nodded my head and went in the room. 

"So Fashion Department head what do you have to inform me? How is the new project going on?" I said sitting and putting my glasses on. 

"Chairwoman I wanted to make dark concept for the upcoming album of Royalty and I wanted to ask for your permission before starting to work on it." He said sitting in front of me. 

"I am always okay with dark concepts but I need some samples to approve it." I said in a formal tone with a straight face. "I will hand you the concepts within this week." He said in a serious tone. 

"Okay." He said and I got up and sat on his lap. "How was your day Bun?" I asked playing with his hair which is now black. 

"It was tiresome carrot." He said hugging my waist. "So you came here to seek some comfort." I said looking at him.