Chapter 34

Shruti POV

I am so scared right now. The vision I had I never want it to come true. I will change the future no matter what. I can't let- "Minnie?" I snapped out of my thoughts on hearing Kookie's voice. 

"Uh? Oh sorry I spaced out. I am really sorry." I said looking at Kookie's mother. "It is fine daughter we know you work hard and handling a company is difficult." She said with a smile to which I smiled. "How is your dad now?" Kookie's dad asked. 

"He has become crazier these days." I said chuckling. "So how is my son treating you?" His mom asked. "He is really good and he is everything I ask for in a man." I said blushing and looking down. 

"Aww that's cute." His parents said together and we both were a blushing mess. 

"Since the gathering is tomorrow why don't you all go around?" His mom said. "Would you like to come with us? It will be like a double date. I bet it has been long since uncle took aunty out." I said smiling and wriggling my eyebrows. 

"Aish this girl!!" Aunty said but I said "Let us go na Aunty you both should enjoy yourselves as well." I said. 

"Okay little mafia let us go together then." Uncle said. "You still call me little mafia." I mumbled. "Yes and I will even when you are 60 so get habituated to be called as little mafia." He said with a smug look. 

"Let me call my parents you can talk to them as well." I said excited and face timed my dad. 

"MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER." My dad's loud voice boomed in. "Still being loud Abhinav I see." Kookie's dad said taking phone from my hand. 

"OH MY GOD IS THAT YOU JEON MIN WOO." My dad shouted. "Yes man now lower your voice." Uncle said chuckling. 

"Honey move away *takes the phone from uncle* Where is Annu? " Aunty said. 

I mouthed Jungkook 'they will take long' and he mouthed back 'let's go for a walk'. I widened my eyes and mouthed 'in pjs?' and he mouthed back 'you are sexy whatever you wear so let us go'. We both got up and wearing our shoes we went out of the house.

"Wanna go to the park? It is nearby." He asked looking at me. I nodded my head and just looked at him. 

The slight breeze was making his silky and soft hair move in all direction and his lips formed a cute pout whenever he exhaled and his cheeks were puffy and his eyes were twinkling due to the lights. 

I stopped and he turned me to look at me with those pretty doe eyes which hold a huge galaxy, cringe I know even I felt like that when I read it in books but real life experience is different, for everyone it might be just a pair of beautiful eyes but for me it held a lot of feelings and I could look into his eyes without caring about anything. Those eyes hold love and happiness and I find myself happy just by looking at him. When I feel like there will be a time when will we experience a burnout but now I find myself falling deeper and deeper for this beautiful human who belongs to me.

I smiled and cupped his cheeks and said "I am sorry I am not sweet with words and can't say very heart touching things but please know one thing that I love you very much and will always love you till my last breath. I love you Jeon Jungkook." 

He smiled and hugged me burying his face in my neck. "I love you too Shruti Ghosh." He whispered. 

We both stood there in silence within each other's embrace under the moonlight. No words were necessary because the silence between us was speaking.

-------ω-------

Jungkook POV

Mom just told us to get ready since the guests might start coming anytime.