Chapter 20

Jungkook POV

We were still in the same position then something just randomly came to my mind. "Is it not amazing that we all at times go together to different place but there is no pictures only news?" I said tilting my head side to look at her side profile. "It is not Bun." She said turning around with a smile. 

I frowned but she continued "The ring I always wear is not a normal ring it has a small device in it which can hack cameras within the radius of 3km and deletes all the files on the camera." I was awed. 

"Where did you buy it?" I asked and she chuckled followed by a cute giggle. I can never get enough of her giggles. "I did not buy it My bun I made it, your girlfriend here is a computer software engineer and is also doing the ethical hacking course." She said as if it was nothing. 

I was shocked but at the same time was proud of her. "Woah you are a genius." I said completely amazed by her. She smiled and unwrapped my hands around her waist. "We are going to sleep here today." she said taking my hands and we reached to the corner of the rooftop where a small bed was set up with some rice lights hanging.

" she said taking my hands and we reached to the corner of the rooftop where a small bed was set up with some rice lights hanging

 I was totally awed with this. "Your surprise is really good." I said kissing her forehead. "Take this and get changed in the room at the corner." She said handing me pjs. After we changed we saw that it was matching pjs for couple.

 After we changed we saw that it was matching pjs for couple

"The color is very pretty." She said looking at her pjs. "Yeah it is." I said looking at her face. She looked and me and noticed me staring at her and she blushed.

Author POV

Both lay down comfortably cuddling with each other and stargazing. "Let us enjoy this week nicely because we will get really busy after this week." Shruti said looking up at Jungkook. He nodded with his warm smile and kissed her forehead. They kept on talking about random things and unknowingly both of them fell asleep.

Meanwhile

Jin POV

I know that we should not interfere or eavesdrop but I just could not control myself. Yugyeom, Jackson, Jhope,Taehyung,MJ,Sanha and I are here to eavesdrop or rather see their date. Yugyeom has planned really good in such a short notice. They look so cute together. 

As soon as they fell asleep we came out of our hiding site and tiptoed to the lift to reach our homes. As soon as I entered I went to the living room to give the information to the guys. 

Yoongi was sleeping but got up when we said about the date. I told them everything and they were literally cooing at them without seeing them. We all are really happy for both of them they are like my family members and Cutie is like our sister."I just hope they stay happy together." Yoongi said with a small smile. 

"I wish I had a girlfriend. Ahhh I feel so lonely." Taehyung said dramatically. "You will find someone taehyung-ah." I said ruffling his hair. "Let's go to sleep then." Namjoon said and we all went to our respective rooms to sleep.

Yugyeom POV

Finally they are together I have never been this happy. This girl really made me run around because of her date but it was worth it since they both loved it. I think we should tell everyone a truth that we have hidden from them. 'Protect JK Macchiato don't let him fall into any problem.' I mumbled and drifted off to sleep.

Author POV

They all passes the whole week happily but were sad at the same time because they will be very busy again. The new couple were enjoying each other's company and also enjoying with everyone else. They showed there love to each other in a subtle manner but were sad since this vacation would come to an end. 

Today's night is the last night before they get back to work so they decided to have dinner at the rooftop. Since everyone wanted to talk and enjoy themselves food was ordered from outside so that no one had to cook. "So tomorrow we will be getting back to work." Moonbin said with a sigh. 

"Hyung you don't have to remind it let's be positive today."Shruti said with a sigh. "True Moonbin-ah don't ruin the mood ." Eunwoo said smacking his head lightly. Moonbin rubbed his sore area and pouted. 

"Cutie-yah you can come meet us anytime, now you will be coming more I guess." Yoongi said wriggling his eyebrows and teasing the girl who was red with embarrassment. "Hyung don't tease me please." Shruti whined. "But we will be busier than usual. Our new song will be releasing so there will be promotions, interviews, dance practices, concerts, fansign meet, lives etc."Shruti said with a huff. 

"Don't tire yourself too much." Jungkook said with worry caressing Shruti's hair. She gave him an assuring smile and nodded. "MY SHIP IS SAILING SO GOOD.THEY LOOK SOOO GOOD."Jhope,Taehyung,Jackson,MJ and Sanha said together in unison. Everyone was laughing when a phone ring interrupted there moments. Shruti excused herself and picked up the call.

Shruti POV

Suddenly I got a call, I saw the ID and was really happy it was my cousin Vivaan (Boyfriend of Ryan). I picked up the call happily and said "Helloooo broooo." But I could hear sniffles. I grew tensed and worriedly asked "What happened Vivi?" "R-Ryan g-g-got into an a-ac-accident." He said sobbing. My eyes widened in shock and I exclaimed "WHAT!!"

*** So yeah guys how is it? U see I am not a good writer but yeah I am trying. This is my first time. Well I guess people didn't read the author note so I will repeat my question. Does it ever happen that u are sitting and suddenly ur underwear gets into ur ass and u can't pull it because it is embarrassing? Well it happened to me many times. However keep commenting and voting. Love you beautiful people.***