Chapter 40

Next day morning

Jungkook POV

I woke up due to the sun rays falling on my eyes. I squinted my eyes to adjust myself to the bright light. I saw my wife sleeping with her arms around my waist and her head on my chest. I smiled in realization that we are married now. 

I guess hyungs really said the truth when the MC in Grammy asked that who would get married first. I indeed got married first in the group. I kissed her forehead and got up to make today's breakfast.

I was making the breakfast when I felt a pair of arms around my waist. "Good morning Kook." She said in her morning voice. "Good morning Carrot." I said turning around. "Had a good sleep?" I asked caressing her cheeks. "Hmm but my ass is sore." She said glaring playfully. I chuckled and kissed her. I hope we always stay happy like this.

1 year later

Shruti POV

Today we are going on a dinner date because we had been really busy with company from past 2 months. I clutched the purse tightly and went outside to see my handsome husband leaning on the car with his arms crossed. 

"Why to go to dinner when a whole full course meal is in front of me." I said and he looked at me. "Gosh will you stop." Kookie said kissing my forehead. "Oh hell nah. I love you so much I want to compliment you all the times." I said. "Let's go." He said and I got into the passenger seat and he started driving.

We were sitting waiting for the dessert. "Kook something fell on the ground." I said pointing to the ground. He looked towards the floor and I put a box on the table. "There is nothing- Oh what is this?" Kookie said looking at the box.

 "There is nothing- Oh what is this?" Kookie said looking at the box

 "Open it." I said. His brows were furrowed together in confusion and his lips were in a cute pout. I was fiddling with my fingers underneath the table. He opened the box and his eyes widened and a soft gasp left his mouth. 

"I-Is i-it t-true?" He asked looking at me with the pregnancy stick in his hand. I ushered him to get up and put his hand on my flat stomach and said "Kook you are going to be a dad. We are going to be parents. I am 2 months pregnant". 

He looked at me with widened eyes and hugged me. "Thank you so much baby for giving me a chance to experience this happiness with you. I love you so much *breaking the hug and bending down to my stomach level*I love you as well my baby bean." He said kissing my stomach. I was giggling at his reaction.

We went home and informed both of our parents as well as my friends and Hyungs. Hyungs were really happy and they started fighting that who would be the best uncle. I was laughing at their reactions. They said they will visit us tomorrow to meet their niece/nephew. 

"Kook I want to drink banana milk." I said looking at him. "Uh? But you don't like banana milk though." He said getting up. "I don't know I am suddenly craving for it." I shrugged. "You want to eat something?" He asked giving me the banana milk. I shook my head and asked him to sit beside me.