Chapter 21

Jungkook POV

Minnie suddenly got a call and she got up to receive it. I felt cold due to the lack of warmth. 

"WHAT!!"she exclaimed and we all turned to her worriedly. We all looked at each other and again back to her. She came with a worried expression. "Yugyeom we have to go to xxxx hospital Ryan got into accident." She said Yugi whose expression immediately changed to worry. 

She looked at us and smile apologetically and said "Hyungs sorry but I and Yugyeom have to go." I got up and went to her I was about to speak but she said "It is fine bun, I will go with Yugyeom I will come back later and cuddle you. Okay?" She said kissing my nose. 

"Wait up I and JB will also go with you." Suga hyung said. She was about to go but turned and nodded and came up to me. I was confused why she was not taking me but was okay with Suga hyung and JB hyung. 

"Bun I have something to tell you and everyone tell everyone to be in 2nd floor apartment. Wait for me I will tell you the truth but I am scared." She said looking at me and with a smile but her eyes showed a different emotion which I only saw twice- once when her grandmother passed away and second time when she had a nightmare of her mother's death- scare.

Shruti POV

I saw how confused he was so I kissed him and turned around to go to the hospital. 

"So Cutie are you planning to tell everyone everything today?" JB hyung asked from the passenger seat. "Yes hyung they deserve to know I trust them a lot." I said and looked at Yoongi Hyung who nodded and said "We can tell them Jaebeom-ah. It is going to okay." But I was scared and said "Hyung but I am scared what if Kookie does not like me or hate me or break up with me after knowing the truth." I said with glossy eyes. 

Yoongi hyung rubbed my back calmingly and JB hyung said "He will do nothing like that Cutie-yah he will be shocked atmost." "Yes Macchiato that bitch will be shocked but then will start worrying and kissing you asking if you were okay." Brownie said and I started blushing.

We soon got to hospital and we were ready with weapons and covered our faces thoroughly. We got down and after asking the room no. 

We went in and saw Vivaan sitting beside Ryan's bed holding his hand and sniffling. "Vivi." I called softly and he turned to look at me. He ran to me and gave me a bone crushing hug and started sobbing. I rubbed circles on his back trying to calm him. After sometimes only sniffling was heard I pulled from the hug and wiping off his tear went to sit on the couch in the room. 

I asked him to tell us everything. I nodded and after talking for some time we bid our goodbyes and went back to our car. As the car was nearing my heartbeat became more fast and my face and palms were sweating. I was hella nervous. Yoongi hyung put his hand on my shaking hand and squeezed it assuring me. I nodded and relaxed a bit but I was still nervous.

After we reached the apartment we went in and saw everyone sitting in the living room with worried expression. 

As soon as Kookie saw me he came running to hug me and asked "Are you ok?" I looked at him 'Will you still hug me after knowing the truth? Will you still care for me after knowing the truth? Will you still... love me after knowing the truth?' I stared at him. "Why are you crying carrot?" he said wiping my tears which I didn't even realize were coming out. I smiled weakly at him and kissed him. 'This might be our last kiss.' I thought and breaking the kiss I went to get changed.

Author POV

Shruti heaved a long sigh and said "First I would like to tell you a truth that was being hidden and when I tell pleases don't interrupt." Everyone nodded and she continued "When I was 9 I started training in hand combat and self defense under my senior in my school who is like an elder brother to me. He was really good with fights so I and Yugyeom started training under him. I trained for 6 years and then I practiced on my own. When our senior passed from class 12 he undertook the mafia empire that was handled by his father. He asked me to join but I refused since being in mafia is dangerous for both my family and loved ones but then at the age of 16 I and my friends including Yugyeom decided to become vigilantes. We made a small group and Yugyeom helped us even if he was in different country. We all trained again to strengthen ourselves. After coming here I realized that JB Hyung and Yoongi Hyung are from vigilante families so we started training together. Today Ryan got into accident but it seems like it was done purposely because Ryan is a right hand man of our senior. At times we help him track someone or help him get some information on someone other than that we are not included into any mafia thing." She said with a long sigh and looked down. 

For a few moments there was a thick silence, no one spoke. "So you people fight bad guys?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi nodded. "That is a good thing but do you guys kill people?" Namjoon asked. "No hyung we catch them and hand over to trusted police officers, we never kill anyone." Shruti said and looked at Jungkook who was already staring at her.

Shruti POV

I looked at Jungkook but he was already staring at me. I looked down to avoid his look because I was scared how he would judge me and what if he does not want to talk again. 

Suddenly I am engulfed in a tight hug and by scent I realized it was Jungkook. "I am proud of you Minnie and nothing changed except for the fact that you look cooler to me now." He said rubbing circles on my back. 

I broke the hug to look at him and saw sincerity in his eyes. I hugged him again and let my tears flow which I didn't even know I was holding, I felt relieved. After sometime I calmed down and looked at everyone and they smiled at us. 

Taehyung hyung said "Cutie-yah can I also learn self defense and join you?" I was really shocked when everyone said 'me too'. "Hyung it can be dangerous at times but you can sure learn self defense it will be useful when you are in any such kind of situation." I said and smiled. Everyone smiled and a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. 

Suddenly I was lifted in bridal style by Jungkook and a small yelp escaped my mouth. "I and my carrot are going to sleep so good night hyung." He said and I was red with embarrassment when everyone started making 'Ohhh' noises. We went to my bedroom and he gently put me down and laying beside me pulled the cover over us. 

He smiled softly and I buried my face in the crook of his neck and both my hands were hugging his waist. His one hand was under my head and another one was on my waist and he was caressing my waist with his thumbs. "You don't want to ask me anything?" I asked snuggling closer. "I will ask only one thing, stay safe." He said and kissed my forehead. "Thank you for understanding and believing me." I said smiling. "I love you Minnie more than you think. Even if you are a vigilante it does not change anything I still love you." He said pecking my lips. 'How can I get such a man, I must have saved a country in my last life.' I thought and smiling, we both drifted off to sleep.

***So yeah that was my update for today. Guys does it ever happen that someone gives you a gift and you just smile and not jump around like a maniac even if you are very happy to get it? Well it happens with me. However keep commenting and voting this book. Love you beautiful people. *Jin flying kiss* ***