Chapter 36

Jungkook POV

"I am sorry but who are you? Do I know you?" Minnie said tilting her head to the side. 

I broke down into tears and started sobbing hard with my face in my hands. She forgot me but how? 

"Bun don't cry I was joking." I felt two arms wrapped around me. I looked up to see Minnie smiling at me. I just cried in her embrace. 

"Hey there Bun I am sorry I was just joking with you Alessia told me to prank you." She said rubbing my back. 

"How dare you joke with me like this!!!!! I was so fucking broken!!" I said sobbing harder. "Bun I am sorry please look at me. I am fine now see I will not go anywhere." She said and made me face her. She wiped my tears and leaned in to kiss me. 

I thought I will say so many things when she wakes up but my mind was filled with happiness and I could not speak anything.

After I calmed down she sat on the bed and I sat on the chair beside her. "Is it painful?" I asked. She shook her head and smiled.

Shruti POV

"MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER!!" I heard my dad screaming. Kookie flinched and I chuckled. I was already used to it and I did not find it annoying rather adorable. He loved me and my brother so much and we knew that. But definitely I will not tell him it just feel awkward.

"Honey stop shouting we are in a hospital." My mom said to my dad. My dad rushed to my side and gave a hug to me and I obviously hugged him back. His scent always makes me calm and makes me feel warm. It is a unique feeling I feel from my dad and I absolutely loved it. 

My parents left after a small talk with me and Kookie and Rohan stayed behind. Soon after hyungs also came to my room. 

"So Piggy tell me what you want to eat?" Rohan asked looking at me. "KFC chicken." I said with a smile. "But carrot it is not allowed in hospital." Kookie said with a pout and tilting his face. This Cutie. 

"Eat something healthy Cutie-yah." Jin hyung said. "Chicken is healthy and-" "It is protein. I got it. Always the same shit." Rohan said cutting me off. "Wait I will snuggle food here." Rohan said and got up. 

"Wait Rohan you didn't even ask what she wants." Jimin hyung said. "KFC Chicken bucket half grilled and half crispy chicken with choco lash medium and chocolate dessert." Rohan said. "Get me some chocolate cake as well." I said. 

"One day I will drown you in chocolate." Rohan said and left the room. "What a pair of siblings you are!!" Taehyung hyung chuckled. 

I just smiled and turned to Kookie. "Umm babe do you want to come to India? We have to go to attend the shareholder meeting in HQ but can we like stay for a few days. My family wants to meet you and also I have to attend my bitch's marriage." I said scratching my head. 

"But what if they don't like me?" Kookie said. "Cutie-yah don't you think this is risky like being foreigner he might face some hatred." Jin hyung said worried. 

"You have no idea where I stand in my family. And you will meet my mom sided family, the one with whom you have already meet; I can't let you meet my dad sided family they are poisonous." I said with a sigh. 

"That is good then." Kookie said with a sigh. "Babe no one can say anything because I am my dad's daughter and I not only have the same face as him my words are same as him. So don't worry." I said smiling. 

"Cutie-yah tell me one thing. Where do you stand in your family?" Namjoon hyung asked. "I am the second youngest kid and the youngest girl child on my dad sided family and second eldest kid and eldest sister on my mom's side." I said looking at him.