Chapter 35

Shruti POV

This is it I can't let it happen. I have to push him away or else something bad will happen. 

Zafar became crazy and he knocked out the man beside him and pushed Brownie away and took the gun on the ground to shoot Alessia. 

I ran to cover both Yoongi hyung and Alessia and I felt something in waist. I changed it! I finally changed it.

Author POV

"SHRUTI!!!!!" Jungkook shouted and ran to Shruti who was about to fall. One of the Alpha's men shot Zafar killing him while everyone was surrounded around Shruti who was in Jungkook's arms. 

"No, No, No!! Hyung please call the ambulance." Jungkook said holding Shruti tightly. 

"Kookie *caressing his face with her hand* I changed the future this time. I finally saved my most loved people. I finally did not lose you like my grandma."Shruti said with tears in her eyes. 

"Shruti why? Just why? "Alessia said holding Shruti's hand. "You need to live well okay *looking at Yoongi* I will fucking kill you if she cries because of you." Shruti said chuckling sadly while everyone was crying. 

Soon the ambulance sound was heard and Jungkook picked up Shruti in bridal style and ran towards it begging Shruti to keep her eyes open. Jungkook laid Shruti on the stretcher but she lost her consciousness after saying "Do not forget what I said Jungkook-ah".

Jungkook POV

I was terrified. She had seen all of these and she did not tell me. Probably I was supposed to take the shot but she took it for me. How can she do this to me? This is the reason why she was behaving oddly and also talked to me like that yesterday.

Flashback to yesterday:

"Babe I want to ask you something?" Shruti said applying moisturizer on her face. I nodded and she continued "If IF I happen to die IF IF I happen to die then please move on." She said sitting on my lap. 

I was really angry. "What bullshit crap is it? You are my first and last love no one will ever replace you. Understand?" I said angrily. "Babe don't be angry I was just saying." She said with a sad smile. "No don't say. How am I supposed to live without you?" I said hugging her. "You will live well my Bun. You know I love you right?" She said moving a bit. 

"H-Hey d-don't move." I said. She just smirked and ran away shouting "CATCH ME MUSCLE BUNNY." I ran and pinned her on the bed with her hands above her head. "You give up?" I asked Minnie who was pouting. "I love you so much Minnie don't leave me." I said and kissed her.

I was crying thinking about yesterday. We were sitting outside the hospital operation theater. Alessia was unconscious but she is fine now. 

Shruti is in a critical state but doctors said they will try their best. How can all of this happen? 

I wanted to propose to her and marry her and have kids with her. I wanted to see her in wedding gown with a bright smile. I wish all of this is a nightmare and I open my eyes to see my Minnie eating chocolate or to see her roasting someone. I just want my baby back safe in my arms. 

"Everything will be okay Jungkook-ah." Yoongi hyung said rubbing my back. "Hyung w-w-what i-if s-she n-n-n-never." I started sobbing and Yoongi hyung hugged me. "She will wake up Jungkook-ah you know who she is right." He said with his voice cracking at the end.

"Miss Shruti Ghosh family." I heard and shot up to the doctor with other trailing behind me. "I am her boyfriend." I said rubbing my tears. 

"We removed the bullet but she is still unconscious. If she does not wake up within a week then you have to prepare for the worst." The doctor said and my heart dropped. I dropped to my knees and started to cry.