Chapter Five

The next morning comes quickly, relieving you of your nightmares. You wake up with a start as someone knocks on your door. You hear Dabi's voice call out to you, "Time to wake up, sleeping beauty. Shigaraki's waiting for you." You got up slowly, acknowledging Dabi as you did so, "Ok! I'll be right out." You throw on a simple outfit before heading down into the bar where everyone is waiting. Shigaraki and Dabi sat at the bar while Twice and Toga goofed on in the corner. Kurogiri watched everyone as he cleaned glasses and other dirty dishes.

Dabi gestured you over to the bar, nodding to the seat next to him. You went over and sat, looking at the two men. You turned her gaze to Shigaraki, "What did you need?" Said male presented a folder to you and opened it, flipping to a page with a photo of a man, "We need you to interrogate someone today. They're already in the basement. Torture failed, so it's your turn. I suggest you also figure out your villain name and outfit. We don't need you getting recognized." You nodded as you read through the folder, "When do you want me to do the interrogation?"

Shigaraki put his drink down, "As soon as possible. We didn't do anything to prevent him from bleeding out, so you better hurry. Dabi's going with you for back up." You stood from the bar stool and turned to Dabi, "Let's go. I want to get this over with." Dabi led you to the basement. The air was permanently stained with the smell of iron while blood and other bodily fluids covered the walls. In the back of the room was a man tied to a chair and chained up with quirk negating cuffs. Blood steadily dripped from his face as he panted. Dabi approached the man, stopping a few feet away as he spoke, "Are you going to spill yet?"

The man lifted his head, spitting blood and phlegm at Dabi, "Never." Dabi bit back a growl as he flicked the blood off his clothes. He looked at you, "It's your time to shine, princess." A nauseous feeling grew in your stomach as you stood in front of the man, "Mhm..." The man's eyes meet yours and you immediately recognize him. Your horrible foster father. Well, the first one. You frown, ready to get this over with. You put your hand on the man's forehead and get to work.

Dabi grins as the man starts writhing in the chair. The man stuttered through his pain, "W-What are you doing?! Stop!" You brought down the intensity of the pain you were inflicting, "Are you going to tell me what I want to know?" The man spat more blood at you, the liquid landing on the cement right in front of your feet, "Rot in hell!" You shrugged, preparing yourself for what would drain you the most, "Fine then." You amplify the man's emotions, especially his anxiety and panic, making him breath heavily and start crying a little. You smirk, enjoying the sight of him in pain, "Change your mind?"

The man still wouldn't give up, gritting his teeth through the pain, "Agh! No!" You shake your head silently before placing both hands on the man's forehead. The man starts to jolt and scream, more blood dripping from his nose and mouth. He starts to foam at the mouth and choke. You paused. The man began to cough up stomach acid along with his blood, "F-Fine! What do you want you crazy b*tch?!" Dabi approached the man again, grabbing his collar and pulling him forward in the chair, "You know Eraserhead? Tell us the next location he's going to bust." The man choked as he tried to get his words out, "O-Ok. H-He's going to bust a warehouse down in the red-light district! He knows the villains are going there 6 months from now!"

You disabled your quirk for the moment, already feeling the backlash from exceeding your emotional capacity. Hearing about Eraserhead had only heightened the feeling. Dabi let go of the man's collar and dropped him back into the chair before turning to you, "Are you going to put him out? Or should I?" You waved him off. This was something you had been waiting for. "I'll do it. I've been waiting for it anyways." Dabi nodded and walked over to a table with a tape recorder on it. He picked up the tape recorder and turned it off before pocketing it, "Go ahead, princess."

You approached the man again, ignoring the blood being flicked onto your clothes due to the man's struggling. He screamed, "Get away from me you crazy b*tch!" You placed both of your hands on the man's forehead, "I'm going to enjoy this..." You played with the man's emotions. Raising, lowering, and numbing them. You wanted to incite a total mental breakdown. When you raised his anger, he spat at you.

TW: MENTIONS OF PAST ABUSE, PROFANITY, GORE, ETC!

"I always knew you'd be a villain! Did you get tired of being daddy's good girl and decide to f*ck around with scarface and the rest of his group instead? A crazy b*tch and a wh*re. who knew?" Blue flames set the man ablaze, but the flames keep away from you and your hands. Combined with the pain from Dabi's flames, you finally trigger the mental breakdown, grinning maliciously as the man spasms and foams at the mouth, blood running from his ears, eyes, nose, and mouth. After a few minutes, the man slumps in the chair, finally dead. Dabi turns to you as she looks at the body, "Nice job, princess. I'll dispose of that."

Dabi uncuffed the body from the chair and laid it on the concrete floor before burning it to ashes. Dabi kicked the pile of ashes into a corner before turning to the recovering girl, "Let's go get this info to Shigaraki." You nodded, feeling yourself become somewhat shaky. The two walked to the stairs leading back up to the bar. Dabi decides to break the silence, "Did you know him? He seemed to know you." You sighed, coming up with a quick response to stop the conversation, "He was someone from my past. That's all." Dabi was quick to ask another question, "Is he the one you wanted revenge on?" You rolled your eyes. Revenge wouldn't be that easy. You frowned, "No, but I'm glad I got to kill him with my own hands."

The two headed upstairs, Dabi handing off the recorder to Shigaraki. He grinned, "Perfect. I'll call you if I need you again." Dabi watched as you turned and headed up to your room without a word. He stared after you as you left, his mind stuck on one thought.

'I wonder...is her need for revenge as big as mine? Enough to die for?'