Chapter Fifty (Finale Chapter)

Everyone got to the reception hall and the reception started. You and Dabi cut the cake and sat to eat your slice. After a while, Mic stands at the DJ table. "Can the happy couple come to the dancefloor for their first dance, please?" The two of you headed to the dancefloor as Mic put on a song. You recognized it as (song you want). The two of you swayed, you resting your head on Dabi's chest. He quietly hummed the melody in your ear, helping you relax. After the song ended, Mic put on a playlist and Toga dragged Shoto to the dancefloor. Shigaraki let himself be pulled by Miruko to the dancefloor as well. Everyone conversed and chatted happily. Dabi went to his siblings and his mother while you went to Aizawa.

Aizawa looked at you, a sad smile on his face. "I guess you're not my little girl anymore." You giggled softly. "I'll always be your little girl. Besides, you've got at least ten years before Eri gets a boyfriend, so treasure it." He looked over at Eri, who was dancing with Mirio. "I already do." Midnight came over with a few glasses of champagne. She handed one to Aizawa and held one out to you. You shook your head. "I'm good, auntie." Midnight shrugged. "Suit yourself." Aizawa narrowed his eyes for a moment. "..." You perked up. "Oh, that reminds me. I have an announcement to make." You passed the message on to Mic, who paused the music and grabbed a microphone. "Ladies and gentlemen, your attention, please! The lovely bride has an announcement."

You took the microphone from Mic and moved to where everyone could see you. You smiled as you locked eyes with Dabi. "Hello, everyone. I hope you're having a wonderful time. First off, I want to thank you all for coming and celebrating this occasion with us. Second..." You paused and gathered your thoughts before continuing. "I have a very special gift for my husband. Toga, would you mind grabbing that?" Toga nodded and left the room for a moment before returning with a small box. She handed it to Dabi. You turned to Shoto and Natsuo. "Natsuo, Shoto, are we good on the cameras?" The two nodded and you turned your attention back to Dabi. "Open it." Dabi opened the box, moving tissue paper out of the way and reaching into the box. He pulled his hand back and looked at what he was holding. The box fell to the floor.

Class 1-A bursted into cheers of congratulations. Aizawa and Rei looked towards you in shock. Dabi slowly made his way to you. With his tear ducts repaired, clear salty tears rolled down his cheeks. He stopped in front of you and kneeled down in front of you.

"Y-You're pregnant..."

He leaned his forehead onto your stomach for a moment before standing up. He smiled and spun you around happily before putting you down. "I love you so much, princess." You smiled. "I love you too." The reception continued for another couple of hours before everyone started to filter out and head home. Once most of the guests were gone, you looked at the group. You called Nyx, Apollo, and the puppies from their play area in the corner. They all came to you. You looked at Aizawa and Hawks. "I have some thank you gifts." Dabi picked up one of the puppies, one of the girls, and held her out to Aizawa. Eri excitedly tugged on Aizawa's sleeve. He sighed and took the puppy into his arms. It happily barked and licked his face. "...I guess we have room for a dog." Dabi picked up the other female puppy and held her out to Hawks. Hawks hesitated before accepting the puppy. "You're a cute pupper, aren't you?" You looked at them. "Take good care of them. We'll visit from time to time." Dabi turned to Rei. "Thanks for watching the twins, mom." Rei nodded. "You're welcome, Touya."

The two of you said your goodbyes and kissed the twins on the foreheads before heading to the Todoroki Estate. Once the two of arrived, you both took in the state of the house. The old Japanese style had been traded in for a more modern home. New trees and other plants had been planted along with new grass. Dabi turned to you. "Are you ready to see the inside?" You nodded. "Yes." The two of you headed inside and looked around. The interior had also been modernized and redone. The two of you headed upstairs and went into the bedroom. You both dropped your bags by the door, shutting the door behind yourselves. Rose petals decorated the floor and bed. Candles burned warmly with blue flames and made the room smell sweet. Dabi turned to you. "I'm so lucky to have you, princess." You wrapped your arms around his neck. "If anything, I'm lucky to have you. You're my hero." Dabi smiled. "I'm happy to hear that. I can't believe you're pregnant again. I hope this one isn't as crazy as the twins." You nodded. "Me too. What do you want this one to be?" Dabi hummed. "I want a girl, but I'll be fine with another boy." You rested your hands on your barely showing stomach. "I want a girl too."

The two of you changed into some night clothes and hung their bagged wedding attire in the closet. The two of you laid on the bed, taking in the moment with each other. Finally, everything was at peace and everything was alright. Dabi looked at you. "It's been so long since we've been completely alone. Just you and I..." You sighed contentedly. "Well you don't have to worry. We have our whole honeymoon to be with each other." Dabi smirked. "Then why don't we start now?"

With that, the house falls dark. The only illumination comes from the pale blue flames on the wicks of the candles. The same blue flames that had watched the sky burn in the pale light of a midnight. The two of them had watched the sky burn and never looked back. They both walked different paths, but destiny decreed that they we would meet. And they did. They had their differences, but they found that they were more alike than they thought. They were able to make love bloom from nothing and put it to good use. The love the two held for each other burned brightly and blazed like a wildfire. It was then that they knew. Their love was one that would burn forever. One that would burn even after they were gone.

TheEnd~