Chapter Forty-Six

It had been a month since everyone started in the rehab program. Things were going well. At first, the students at UA were very uneasy, but after seeing the twins, they grew to trust them. With Twice helping in the costume department, costumes were upgraded twice as fast. Mic's radio show grew in popularity with the acts Compress and Spinner put on. Shigaraki and Dabi even saved a few people on a mission they accompanied their mentors on. Shoto and Toga were doing good in their classes and managed to gain 1-A's trust back. And they even became the power couple of the class. They also got Midoriya to join their relationship, making them UA's power throuple. Aizawa and Kurogiri managed to handle and keep 1-A together. Kurogiri would use his portals to keep Bakugou from attacking Deku and overall, classes become a lot calmer for everyone.

You sat in Midnight's classroom as she gave the class their instructions. "Since you all finished your papers; the rest of this time is yours." The girls crowded around you as they always did. The girls loved to hold the twins and they would coo at them as they did so. You turned to help Midnight with some papers, confident that Shoto and Toga would keep an eye on the babies. Suddenly, the girls shrieked and backed away from the twins' baskets. Shoto and Toga were quick to approach with you, Rei, and Midnight right behind them. The twins laid in their baskets, gurgling and cooing happily, but the side of Touya's basket was burnt while Kazue's was frostbitten. You reassured the girls. "Don't worry, girls. They're fine. They were born with their quirks, so they're able to trigger them randomly." The girls went back to fussing over the twins for the rest of class. A few hours later, classes let out and you headed back to Hawks' penthouse with Rei. You fed the twins while Rei started on dinner. An hour later, everyone else piled into the house. Dabi sat next to you, pulling you into his side. "How was your day, princess?"

You sighed. "It was fine. The twins activated their quirks again, scaring everyone." Dabi sighed and leaned his head back. His skin grafts had been replaced with healthy grafts and the doctor who did the work said the end result would take 99% of the scarring away. "The old b*stard sent a letter to the agency. I hate him so much." You tilted your head. "What did he want?" Dabi growled. "He wants us to come visit him in prison. I burned the letter. He can rot for all I care." You scoffed. "I think it's pretty stupid that he wants you to visit. How has working for the agency been?" At the mention of the agency, he changed the topic. "Since I've progressed through their program quickly, they've made me an offer." You looked at him. "What did they say?" He continued. "Since no one has taken over the Endeavor agency, they want me to do it. They'll promote me to pro hero status and I'll get to rename the agency." You smiled. "That's so good. Hopefully, after the wedding, we can move into our own place." He smirked. "Oh, I also have some news about that. Since the Todoroki Estate is currently empty and the will was never changed, I've inherited the house. But with all the money left from the will, I'm going to change that entire place." You nodded. "I like your thinking."

Rei called everyone for dinner and they all headed to the dining table. Everyone talked about their day, occasionally poking fun at Shigaraki. You joked. "Aw, do you have a little crush on Miruko?" Shigaraki blushed. "Shut up!" Toga giggled. "I mean, she did get him on a skin care routine. Shigaraki and Dabi could be models with their new looks." Hawks hummed. "With Dabi having the twins to take care of, he shouldn't be working that much. But Shigaraki, I think I could get you in. Miruko does modeling from time to time too." Everyone finished dinner and split up to do their own things. You and Dabi take the twins up to their bedroom and put them in their cribs. The two of you laid on the bed, holding each other. You sighed. "Next month...we'll be married..." Dabi smiled. "And it'll be just us and the twins." You nodded. "I can't wait..." You waited for Dabi to fall asleep before slipping out of the room. You headed downstairs and grabbed Hawks off the sofa before tugging him outside. "I need you to do me a favor, Hawks." He looked at you. "What is it?" You quickly looked around before speaking. "I need you to take me to Tartarus. I need to visit someone." Hawks rose a brow. "Why? And who?"

You shook your head. "It's not important. But can you do it?" He nodded. "Sure. I should be able to get you in. Just give me a few days." You nodded and turned to go inside, but stopped and looked over your shoulder at Hawks before you did. "And don't tell Dabi. I don't want him to know." Hawks sighed. "I won't tell him." You headed back inside and bumped into Rei. Rei put a hand on your shoulder. "(Y/n), you're not going to see who I think you are, right?" You looked at her. "I have to Rei. If Dabi won't finish it, I will. And then, I won't have to worry anymore." She nodded. "Please...just be careful." You sighed. "I will. And don't tell Dabi. If he finds out, he'll try to stop me." She turned towards the stairs. "I won't." You headed into the living room and grabbed the laptop from the table. You opened it and pulled up the webpage for Tartarus. You used the inmate search to find the information you were looking for. One profile came up. You clicked it and began to read. The page reads as follows.

The following inmate has been confined in Tartarus Prison for 1 and a half months and will be serving a life sentence. Charges against this inmate include conspiracy to kidnap, kidnapping, abuse, and murder.

InmateName – Enji Todoroki / Inmate #011118