Chapter Six

It had been a month since you officially became a villain. In that month, you had come up with a small plan to catch Eraserhead off guard. You had also gotten closer to Dabi, forming a weird kind of bond with him. You left your room, heading downstairs to share your plan with Shigaraki. You spotted him at the bar, writing out new battle strategies. You slid into the seat next to him, "I have a plan to slow Eraserhead's own agenda. It may just give us enough time to move everything out of the warehouse." He turned to you, his eyes curious, "What is it?" You grinned, "Well, Eraserhead obtained guardianship of that little girl that Overhaul had. If we take her, his priorities will switch from the warehouse, to finding her. Which gives us enough time to clear out the warehouse."

Shigaraki hummed in agreement, "Hmm...Where would we put the kid? It's dangerous to hide her here." You tapped your fingers on the bar, "My apartment, remember? I still have it." Shigaraki huffed, "Very well. Get the kid here within a week." He turned to Dabi, who was lounging on the sofa with his phone in his hand, "And you'll go with her." Dabi rolled over, tossing his phone onto the cushion, "Whatever." You ignored him and headed back upstairs to your room to start working on your villain outfit. After an hour, you finished. Then, there was a knock on the door. You answered it, finding Dabi waiting on the other side, "Oh, hey Dabi."

He discreetly looked you up and down, stopping before he got too distracted, "Hey, Shigaraki wants us to head out as soon as possible." You grabbed a pair of sneakers and slipped them on, "Alright. I just finished up anyways. I already know where we're going, so follow me." The two leave the base and start walking. About 30 minutes later, you arrived at a quaint house on the outskirts of the city. One upstairs window shined with light. You approached the lowest part of the roofing and turned to Dabi, your voice soft, "Dabi, give me a boost." Dabi sighed and kneeled down in front of you, his back to you, "Step on my shoulders and hold the wall." Hesitantly, you step on his shoulders and hold the wall, staying still as Dabi stands, using the wall to balance himself. You managed to get up on the roof and looked down at Dabi, "Look out for anyone coming while I find a way to get in."

You quietly moved to the lit window and peered inside. Inside is a child's bedroom and a small girl is playing in the center of the room. Your movements quieted as you opened the window and slipped inside. The little girl was still oblivious, not noticing a thing. You placed your hand on her shoulder, "Hey..." The little girl whirled around, her eyes wide, "Who are you?" You kneeled down to her level, smiling softly as to not scare her, "You can call me (Y/n)." The little girl stared at you, a sort of realization flitting across her expression, "You have the same name as papa's-" You cut her off, changing to the topic of the conversation, "I know, but I need you to do me a favor sweetie." She hesitated for a moment before looking at you, "But you're a stranger..." You spoke quickly, knowing that you didn't have much time, "Your papa knows who I am, but I haven't met you." After you mentioned her papa, she smiled, "I'm Eri! What do you want, Ms. (Y/n)?"

You ruffled her hair, "I need you to come with me. It's very important." Eri looked down, holding a stuffed bunny to her chest, "But papa said not to leave the house." You smiled, still trying to convince her, "Well, your papa is trying to catch more villains and we need you to come with us, so he can catch more." Eri perked up and smiled, "I want to help papa! Let's go!" You felt a bit bad for lying to her, but you pushed the feeling down as you picked up Eri and headed back out the window. You walked back to the edge of the roof where Dabi was waiting and looked down, catching his gaze, "I'm back." Dabi looked towards the road before looking back at you, "We have to hurry. Jump." Knowing there was no other way down, you held Eri tightly and jumped, landing comfortably in Dabi's arms.

He put you and Eri down, looking towards the road again, "Alright, let's go." Before either of you could move, Eri made grabby hands at Dabi. You watched the two, 99% sure that Dabi would ignore her and keep walking. You knew that any other little kid would be scared of him, but Eri wanted him to carry her. To your surprise, Dabi picked her up and rested her on his hip. Eri lifted her small hand and gently rested it on Dabi's scarred face, careful to avoid his staples. He softly chuckled before walking away from the house. You quickly followed after him. The three of you disappear into the shadows just as a car pulls up to the house. You all arrive back at the base 10 minutes later. Eri had fallen asleep on the way, lulled to sleep by Dabi's warmth.

Shigaraki sees the three entering from his seat at the bar, "You actually got her. It's going to take us 2 months to clear out the warehouse, so you'll have to take care of her until then." You nodded, "Alright. I'll take her to the apartment." How hard could taking care of a seven-year-old be anyways? Dabi turned to you, careful not to move Eri too much, "I'll walk with you, princess. Don't need any old perverts picking you up." The two make their way to the apartment, luckily not running into anyone. Once inside, Dabi puts Eri on the bed and turns to you, "Alright, I should probably get going. You going to be alright with the kid?"

You covered Eri with a blanket before turning back to him, "I'll be fine, but you can stay here for the night if you don't want to walk back." Dabi wrapped his arms around your waist, his breath hot on your neck, "Are you trying to seduce me, princess?" You felt yourself become flustered as he let you go. You turned and lightly punched his shoulder, "N-No!" He chuckled, "Alright, alright. I guess I could stay for tonight. I'll let you get changed." Dabi leaves the room and you change into your night clothes. You shuffle through your dresser and pull out a pair of sweatpants that are too big for you. Dabi comes back into the room.

You hand him the sweatpants, "Here. I figured it'd be more comfortable sleeping in those than in jeans." He takes them and nods in thanks, "Thanks." Dabi goes into the bathroom and changes before coming back out, "I'll sleep on the sofa." You shake your head and point to the bed, "Just get on the bed. It's big enough for all three of us." You get in the bed and sleep closest to the wall, behind Eri, while Dabi lays in front you two, his old protective instincts kicking in and making him sleep closest to the door.

You close your eyes, basking in Dabi's warmth as you drift off. The room falls silent as the three fall asleep together.