Chapter Thirty-Four

Nyx barked as someone knocked on the door. You put down the duster and headed to the front door with Nyx following after you. You looked through the peephole to see two familiar faces. You opened the door. "What do you want?" Hawks' wings nervously puffed. "Can we come in?" Aizawa looked at you. "Please?" You sighed. "Make it quick." As the two came in, Nyx watched them carefully. The three of you took a seat on the sofa. You clasped your hands over your stomach. "Tell me what you came here for." Aizawa spoke up. "I saw the news from two days ago. And then Hawks told me he had a bad feeling about it. So we came here." Hawks nodded in agreement. "I know he said something to you that scared you. So what's going on? You look like you've been living the good life. The media got some pictures of you two. Every gossip magazine has you labeled as Endeavor's newest trophy wife." You scoffed. "They have no clue about how much I just want to kill him and go home." Aizawa rose a brow at your words. "Then why are you here? From what we've heard, you're cooking, cleaning, and taking care of him like you're his wife." You narrowed your eyes at him. "What else can I do when he threatens my family's lives?!" Hawks' eyes widened. "W-What?"

Aizawa turned to him. "Now we know why he let all those villains escape. The media and the news called it an act of mercy..." You shook your head. "That was no act of mercy. He told me that if I didn't go with him..." Aizawa spoke as you hesitated. "If you didn't go, what?" You looked down. "He would have them all arrested and sent to Tartarus. Where he would ensure that they all received the death penalty. Including Shoto." Hawks ran a hand through his hair. "That's so f*cked up..." Aizawa rolled his eyes. "He's no better than the villains we deal with." He turned to you. "I...I'm sorry." You crossed your arms over your chest. "Oh, really? You have a lot to be sorry about." Hawks nodded. "We both do." Aizawa placed a hand on your shoulder. "Even after all of this, you're still my daughter. And I'm supposed to protect you, but I failed to even do that. So, I'm sorry." Hawks added on to his words. "And I'm sorry I didn't look into any of this. I shouldn't have let it slide." You sighed. "I'll accept your apology, but I'll never forget any of this. I just want to go home to Dabi and have my babies." Aizawa paused. "Dabi...Does he treat you well?" You nodded. "He's better than his father. That's for sure." The two looked at you, confused by your statement. They looked at each other, then back at you. "You're not saying...Endeavor?"

You looked down at your stomach. "Yeah. At least Dabi cares about me and my babies." Hawks looked over at you. "Dabi isn't his birth name, is it?" Aizawa rolled his eyes. "Hawks, Endeavor only had 4 children and one of them is dead. You're not serious." You interrupted them. "No, father. He's right. It's not much of a secret is it?" Hawks hummed. "So I was right. He's Touya Todoroki..." Aizawa sighed. "But he's supposed to be dead." You shrugged. "I don't know the details, but he didn't die in the accident. He ran away and joined the LOV." Hawks muttered to himself. "Who would've thought..." Aizawa stood. "Alright. We're getting you out of here." You gestured to the window. "He put security all over outside. They won't let me just leave with you guys." A cold gust of air flowed through the room and Nyx looked behind you as someone spoke.

"Leave it to us, sis!"

You turned around. "Toga!" Toga came through Kurogiri's portal with Shigaraki right behind her. "Dabi's burning through those security guards left and right. We have to go before any pro's arrive." Toga pointed her knife at Aizawa and Hawks. "Can I take their blood?" You smiled. "No. They're also helping me escape. Let's go." Toga whined. "Aw! Ok." Shigaraki turned to the two heroes. "This doesn't mean were allies, Eraserhead." Aizawa nodded. "That's fine. I just want her happy." Nyx nudged your leg, whining. "Oh, and Nyx has to come with us." Shigaraki groaned. "Ugh...fine." Suddenly, Nyx jumped up, placing her paws on Shigaraki's chest and licking his cheek. She nuzzled his chest before getting down. Shigaraki turned towards the door. "Come on. Let's go." The group makes their way outside. Dabi is burning up guards while Shoto freezes the others. After a path is cleared, the group makes their way to the gate where the van is waiting with Rei in the driver's seat. "(Y/n), are you alright?" You nodded. "Yeah. I just want to go home." You felt Nyx leave your side and you turned to see why. Nyx ran towards a guard coming up behind Dabi and jumped on them, attacking. Dabi finished up the other guard, getting rid of all of them. "Where's (Y/n)? And whose dog is this?"

Shigaraki gestured to the van. "She's waiting by the van and that's her dog." Dabi rushed to the van with Nyx behind him. He pulled you into a gentle hug. Nyx sat in front of the two of you, happily panting. Aizawa spoke up. "You guys should get out of here. It won't be long until a pro is sent out." Hawks nodded. "We'll make sure you guys won't get blamed for this. So hurry." Dabi rose a brow. "Why are you helping us?" Aizawa looked at him. "Because we've realized. You're not villains. You're just hurt people who have done some bad things. You're not purely evil." Dabi scoffed. "There's no redemption for us. And that's fine. We have our makeshift family and we're fine with that." Hawks sighed at his words. "If you ever want to give society a second chance, give me a call." Aizawa agreed. "Just call either of us. And...I hope you'll let me see the babies when they arrive. I want to meet them. Eri does too..." You smiled. "Of course. And...thanks."

The group of villains and Nyx pile into the van before driving off. Aizawa and Hawks assess the damage of the house as they wait for some pro's to appear.

...

You walked into the base, taking a deep breath. "Home sweet home..." Dabi wrapped his arms around you, holding you. "I've missed you, princess." You smiled. "I missed you too." The moment is interrupted by a yell from Shigaraki. Everyone turns to see Nyx on top of Shigaraki, who is lying on the floor. "Can you get your dog?!" You called Nyx. "Nyx! Here girl!" Dabi looked at you. "Nyx? Where'd you find her? I doubt that b*stard would ever buy a mixed breed." You patted Nyx on the head. "I found her in the alley next to a doctor I went to. She was a stray, so I took her in." Toga squealed. "Did you see her? She totally mauled that guard!" Dabi chuckled. "I wasn't expecting that, but she is a strong dog." Shigaraki interrupted him. "Where are my gloves?!" You turned to him. "What do you need your gloves for?" Everyone besides Shigaraki was petting Nyx. Shigaraki frowned and huffed, looking away. "I want to...pet the dog." Rei smiled. "They're in your nightstand, dear." Shigaraki grabbed his gloves from his room and put them on before coming back downstairs. He kneeled down in front of Nyx and started petting her, getting a look of childlike glee on his face. Everyone was finally together again and they were determined to keep it that way.