Chapter Fifteen

Hawks heads towards the door and opens it. A familiar black-haired man is waiting outside by the window. You grab your phone and rush into the room where Eri is, locking the door. You quickly pulled up Dabi's contact, dialing the number, "Come on, pick up, pick up..." You sighed in relief when Dabi picked up, "Princ-" You cut him off, "I'm sending you my location. Come get E...Eromi. Now." Dabi swore under his breath, "Ok. I'll be there." You hung up and sent him your location. As you put Eri's things into one of the bags, you could hear the two men talking downstairs. Eri looked at you, confusion written across her face, "What's going on?" You zipped up the bag and looked at her, "Daddy's going to come pick you up, ok? You're going to go back home with him." Eri frowned, "What about you?" You hesitated to answer her. You could potentially be arrested but you couldn't tell her that. You bit your lip, "...I'll be coming back later." Footsteps start coming towards the room. A sharp tap comes from the window. You quickly open it and look down to the ground, 10 feet below, seeing Dabi. You picked up Eri and headed back to the window, "Daddy's going to catch you, ok?"

Eri nervously looked down at the ground below, "O-Ok..." You drop Eri into Dabi's arms. He catches her and covers her with his coat before disappearing into the shadows. You quickly hide Eri's bag of clothes and unlock the door. The footsteps stop in front of the door and someone knocks, "Can I come in?" You sit on the bed, smoothing out the blanket, "Yeah." The door opens to reveal the two men. You glare at the two, not wanting to even see them. They seem to gaze around the room suspiciously. Aizawa turned his gaze to her, "We need to talk." Hawks nodded from behind him, "Yeah. And where's your kid?" You frowned at the two, "There's nothing to talk about. Oh, and about that...She's with her father right now." Hawks' eyes narrowed, "You let him take her?!" Aizawa put a hand on Hawks' shoulder, "Hawks, why are you acting like that?" Hawks scoffed, "She came here to get away from him. Look at her wrist." You jumped slightly as Aizawa grabbed your bandaged wrist, "What the hell happened?" You pulled your wrist away, "It's nothing. Everything is fine now." Aizawa's hair slightly raised off his shoulders, his face set in a deep frown, "No. I won't let your so called 'husband' abuse you." You snapped at him, glaring as you did so, "He is not abusing me! It was an accident!"

Aizawa sat next to you on the bed, "An accident? You are a smart girl, so tell me this: What if he harms your daughter? Will it still be an accident then? This kind of thing happens all the time, whether it be civilians or heroes!" His last statement rang in your mind. Maybe you could use this to your advantage and get some information. 'Time to put my acting skills to good use.' You looked at Aizawa, "This has happened to heroes too?" A sad look crossed Aizawa's face as he spoke, "One in particular. His son is one of my students. The poor kid." You questioned him further, "His son?" Hawks speaks up from his seat at the desk in the corner of the room, "Shoto Todoroki. Son of Enji Todoroki, otherwise known as Endeavor." Aizawa nodded at Hawks words, "Yes. That's right. I've seen many bruises on him and heard the stories he's told his classmates. Getting boiling water dumped on him by his mother, to losing his oldest brother was he was younger." A surprised look skidded across Hawks' face, "I didn't know you knew about that. It's all under wraps as far as I know." You tilted your head, "What was the name of the oldest sibling?" Hawks hesitated to speak, as if the words were poison on his lips, "His name was...Touya Todoroki. He supposedly died in an accident a few years after Shoto was born."

You sat in silence, processing the information you had just been told. As you did, a single thought clawed at your mind. 'Could Dabi...? No. It's not possible. But then again, when I called him by that name, he responded like it was second nature to him. I need more details...' You looked at Hawks, "Did Shoto's siblings look anything alike?" Hawks sighed, running a hand through his hair, "Shoto is dual haired, red and white. Natsuo is primarily white haired while Fuyumi has white with red streaks. Touya...he...he looked just like Endeavor. Red hair and those blue eyes. A carbon copy." Aizawa rose a brow, looking at you suspiciously, "Why do you want to know about them so badly?" You waved him off, "It's nothing." You stood and looked at Hawks, "Thanks for letting us stay here. I have to go though." You quickly grabbed your stuff and left, disappearing into the dark of the night. So many things pile up in your mind, leaving you with more questions.

'So, if I'm thinking about this correctly, the people from the store have to be his siblings. His hair isn't red, so he had to of dyed it or something. But then...why leave such a prestigious family?'

'It had to be the abuse, fa...Aizawa told me about. But why would a pro hero abuse his family? I need answers and the only person who can give me them is...Dabi.'