Chapter Seventeen

You headed down to the bar, only to find it empty. On the bar itself was a note. You easily identified the handwriting as Dabi's. You picked it up and began reading.

Hey princess, I put the kid up in my room and went out for a walk. Don't come looking for me. I'll be back soon. Don't wait up.

...

A few hours later, Dabi returned to the base. You had fallen asleep in the bar while waiting for him. He quietly walked past you and headed upstairs to the room Shoto was sleeping in. He slips inside, only to be greeted by a wide awake Shoto, "What do you want?" Dabi sat in the chair next to the bed, "I've done some thinking and I've decided. Why kill you to hurt the old man when I could do the same by making you a villain? Show him that his perfect little weapon wants to be the one thing he despises." Shoto frowned at him, "Why would I ever join you? I don't need his help to become a hero. I'm going to prove him wrong." Dabi chuckled as looked at the tense boy, "Think about it this way: Why waste 2 more years of your life to prove him wrong, when you could join us, and make him suffer now?" Shoto fell silent, his eyes clouded in thought. Dabi grinned, "Join me. Join your brother, Shoto. Show that old man that you weren't put on this earth to be his experiment. And make him pay." Shoto was still silent, then after a few seconds, he spoke, "What about mother, Fuyumi, and Natsuo?"

Dabi shrugged, "I'll let you see mom one more time. As for the other two, maybe I could also convince them to join us." Shoto looked at Dabi, his eyes filled with determination, "I...I will join you, Touya." Dabi's lips curled into a smirk at the younger boy's words, "Good choice. And that's not my name anymore. It's Dabi now. Now, go to sleep. You have people to meet tomorrow." Dabi leaves the room and heads back downstairs. He carefully picks you up and takes you to his room, putting you on the bed with Eri. He changes into some night clothes and slips into bed with the two of you, falling asleep quickly.

...

You woke up alone. You headed to your room to check on Shoto, only to find it empty as well. You changed your clothes and headed down into the bar. In the bar, Shoto and Eri are eating breakfast and Dabi and Shigaraki are talking. Dabi's hair is back to its dark, black color. Eri and Shoto finish eating, so you clean up their plates, "Good morning, you two." Eri smiled, "Good morning, mom." Shoto looked between you and Eri for a moment before speaking, "Good morning." Dabi approached the three, turning his attention to you, "Come on. We're having a meeting." You turn your attention to him, "Who's watching Eri?" Dabi gestured to Shoto, "Her and Shoto are coming with us. I think he'll be fine with her." Everyone heads to the meeting room and sits down. Shoto tries to keep Eri distracted in a corner of the room. Shigaraki cleared his throat, quickly gaining everyone's attention, "Alright, I've gotten some news from Dabi, regarding a new member." Toga perked up in her seat, "Are they a boy, girl, what?" Dabi gave her a pointed look, "Quiet down crazy. Matter of fact, he's already here." Dabi turned, gesturing Shoto towards the table, "Shoto." Shoto moved from his spot next to Eri and came over to the table, "..." Twice blinked owlishly, "How did you get him, Endeavor's son, to join? Did you force him?"

Shoto looked at Twice blankly with narrowed eyes, "I want nothing to do with that sorry excuse of a hero. He means nothing to me." Across the table, Shigaraki smirked, "This is promising. I already have a mission for you." Dabi sat up in his chair, "Oh? This is news to me." You turned to him, "When did you even convince Shoto to begin with?" Dabi lazily grinned, "I took the chance while you were asleep." Shigaraki continued, bringing everyone's attention back, "Anyways, we needed someone to infiltrate UA. And you're the perfect option. Also, (Y/n), we'll need you as well." You tilted your head, confused, "Me? Why?" Shigaraki sighed, "The warehouse should be cleared completely by tomorrow, so the kid can go back. We need you to also infiltrate UA for some files under Eraserhead's protection." You huffed, crossing your arms as you did so, "He knows who I am, so am I going to have to act like I was kidnapped or something?" Shigaraki nodded, "You catch on quick. We'll have Shoto take you and the kid to UA and he'll say that he saved you two." Shoto looked over at him, "When do we leave?"

Shigaraki slid a folder across the table to him, "Tomorrow morning. We need this information as soon as possible. Toga, you'll have to cut them up to make them look the part." Toga grinned, "Yay!" Shigaraki stood from his seat, "Meeting dismissed!" You head up to your room while Dabi grabs Eri from Shoto and follows after her.

...

Dabi put Eri on the bed and kneeled down to her level, "Alright, kid, we have to talk to you." Eri looked down, playing with her fingers, "Uncle Shiggy said I have to go back tomorrow, right?" You nodded, gently ruffling her hair, "Yes, sweetie. You're going back to your papa." Eri frowned, "But I'll miss you." Dabi sighed, "We'll miss you too, but your mom and Shoto are going with you." Eri smiled slightly, "Really?" You took a deep breath, feeling slightly bad for dragging her into all of this, "Yes, but you can't tell anyone about any of this. It's our little secret." Eri excited agreed, "Ok!" You and Dabi spend the rest of the day making sure Eri knows what to do tomorrow. Eventually, they all fall asleep.

...

The next morning everyone is awake and preparing. The atmosphere is heavy. Having Eri around made everyone happier and her leaving was finally weighing heavy on everyone's shoulders. The dye had been taken out of her hair and she was wearing her original outfit. She had some special effects makeup on that looked like bruises. Dabi turned to Toga, "Crazy, are you ready?" Toga excitedly bounced on the balls of her feet, "Yep." You use your quirk to numb your pain response while Toga gives you some small cuts here and there. Once finished, Shigaraki hands you and Shoto burner phones, "You can contact us through these, but keep your regulars on you just in case. Now, go. And don't fail."

Dabi pulled you off to the side and kissed you, "Be careful out there, princess." You rested a hand on his cheek, kissing him back, "I will." You, Shoto, and Eri leave the base. The three of you walk for a while before seeing UA in the distance. Shoto turns to the two of you, "Once we reach the gates, collapse. Both of you." You nodded, "Alright." The three of you reach the gates and you and Eri collapse as planned. Todoroki slightly activates his fire, making his shirt look singed, and goes to find help. A few minutes later he comes back with two people. He returned with Aizawa and Midnight hot on his trail. Aizawa looked at him, "What happened?!" Shoto looked towards the two 'collapsed' girls on the ground, "The league kidnapped me and I found them as I escaped. They were injured slightly in said escape." Midnight turned to the two.

"Let'sget them to Recovery Girl."