Chapter - 3

Sahana : Krithi! Are you planning to come today or tomorrow?

Krithi : 5 mins! I will vanish from here and appear there.

Sahana : Then, definitely you are still in your boutique! I am cent percent sure.

Krithi : If you disconnect your phone now, I will come or else I will sit here and you will sit there all night fighting.

Sahana : Your time ends in 10mins, if you don't come go to Pizza hut yourself and eat your pizza, specially pay the bill and have fun.

Krithi came to her office in like 10 mins.

Krithi : Shall we make a move madam?

Sahana : Of course the earlier the best! You are late already.

Krithi : Enough ya! Stop taunting me.

Sahana chuckled, and they both went to Pizza hut. They ordered 2 medium sized chicken pepperoni pizza.

Sahana : Happy madam? Want something else also?

Krithi : Enough for now. After I eat this, we will see.

Sahana : Fine! I made friendship with Bhukkad, never mind.

Krithi : You first tell me how was your first day? Met any handsome persons?

Sahana : I was still thinking why didn't you ask this question! Finally you asked.

Krithi : When you know I will ask, why waste time? Answer ma!

Sahana : First day was good actually! I had to take interviews for manager post actually, there were bunch of candidates but then I met this person.

Krithi : Is he cute? Is he sweet? Is he handsome?

Sahana : He is like a friend to me idiot!

Krithi : I can try on then! *winks*

Sahana : Shameless! You know he was like even more qualified, he completed his education in abroad, he came here to start working and improve his skills from scratch. I was impressed with his answers.

Krithi : Nice! I need to meet him. When I come tomorrow, I will meet him.

Sahana : Eager much huh?

Krithi : Yes tooo much! Now let me eat my pizza

She devours each bite of her pizza as if it's the last food on the planet. Finally when they are done, Sahana pays the bill.

Sahana : I am happy God! I was able to satisfy a Bhukkad.

Krithi : Don't cast your evil eye on my food!

Sahana : Fine! Fine! Let's get home quickly, Dad must be worried and waiting for me.

Krithi : Yes!

She drove quickly towards Sahana's home but unfortunately due to tyre puncture she had to stop in the middle of the road. Everyone looked creepy.

Krithi : Sorry sahu, never expected this.

Sahana : Let's see if someone can give us a lift, if not I will call Abhi bro.

She waved her hand for a black Mercedes Benz the car halted.

She noticed the person who she saw in the morning was about to kiss the girl beside him. She gave a disgusting look.

She took Krithi and went few steps away from there. The car halted for few more minutes and then moved away.