Chapter 38

Morning rays hit the room earlier than usual. Sahana was asleep in a very uncomfortable position while he snuggled into her stomach, his stubble was prickly which disturbed her beauty sleep, she slowly opened her eyes and looked at the arrogant husband of hers sleeping peacefully like a baby. 

She didn't really want to wake him up, seeing him in peace brought peace to her unknowingly. Having no other option and it was a Monday morning she nudged him gently and he snuggled more into her, she was totally a blushing mess. Slowly, ignoring the ticklish feeling she called his name which came out like a mere whisper. No wonder, it didn't have any effect on the sleeping Pranav. 

Sahana m.v : Agh! Sahana, have a hold on yourself. You just have to change him into a human and that's all. He is your husband but.. We aren't here to romance and make ahem, I won't tell it loud. Just wake him up already! 

Sahana : Pranav! Pranav! Pranav! 

He woke up in a jerk and looked around and finally looked at Sahana. 

Pranav : Sorry butterfly! I happened to trouble you a lot yesterday. I promise I won't repeat it. 

Sahana : Pranav, do you have anxiety attacks often? I am sorry if I am asking something which I shouldn't but I don't have a choice. 

Pranav : If it's something you have to know, I'll definitely let you know about it. Thank you for yesterday. 

Sahana : But.. 

Pranav : Please Sahana and understand when told once. It's not meant for you to know right now. Be quick and join me in the car in half an hour. 

Sahana was pissed off, first she was so worried for him and then today he acts like nothing happened and it's all normal. On top of that he snapped her. She sat on the bed and grabbed a chocolate angrily. 

Pranav on the other hand freshened up and waited for her in his car, it was more than an hour yet she wasn't there. A call from his Secretary and he answered it. 

Lisa ( His Secretary) :  Good morning Sir, should I reschedule all your meetings for tomorrow? 

Pranav : Nope! I'll be there in ten. Did Sahana come to the office? 

Lisa : Yes sir! Half an hour ago. 

He banged his hand on the steering and disconnected the call. He drove to the office at high speed. His inner consciousness wasn't in his control.

He drove to his office in rage. He opened her cabin door to see her working on her laptop. 

Pranav : In my cabin right now! 

Sahana : Okay sir! 

Sahana was now more scared like a cat. She didn't have a chance to escape. She was annoyed. 

Sahana m.v : What does he think of himself huh? He scolds me, he worries me about him and then now he is angry at me. I thought he would not want to see me and escaped from there but it seems like this man is angry with everything I do. Why God why? Why do you want to torture a small child like me. 

Lisa tapped on her shoulder and she turned back. 

Lisa : Ma'am, sir is losing his temper. Please come fast. 

Sahana bit her nails and went into the room while closing her eyes tightly. She peeked with an eye and opened both her eyes in shock seeing Pranav standing there amidst the messy floor which had broken glasses and his hand was cut too. 

Sahana : What the hell Pranav? What do you think you are doing? Lisa, please ask someone to clean it up ASAP. Dare you move, Pranav stand there.