Chapter - 50

In Uppalapati's mansion :

Tulasi : Sharath ji, do you think we can do this?

Sharath : We're too late to do this actually and don't worry we'll be able to do this. I am here for you!

Vijay : Maa, what's going on actually?

Tulasi : Vijay, Pranavi~

Tulasi narrated all of it and Vijay understood the depth of the situation. While they were immersed in talks, the door bell rang. Tulasi looked at Sharath and he pressed her hand in assurance.

Vijay : I'll go open the door maa, don't worry!

Saying so he went and opened the door. He saw his sister behind a guy in a wheel chair. He was out of words.

Pranavi : Vijay anna?

He nodded and she just had a small smile on her face.

Vijay : Please come in, we were waiting for you.

Pranavi along with her husband Vikram Kalsani was in Uppalapati's mansion.

Tulasi directed them towards the couch and Pranavi settled down.

Sharath : How are you doing beta?

Pranavi : Alive still papa!

Tulasi gasped at her answer while Vikram bent his head low.

Sharath : Beta, we don't know why you went away, why couldn't we find you, why did you get married and all. We are absolutely clueless. We know we can't change what happened but we can always try to make our future better. We can't tell you to forget everything and come back home but we could always try to patch the things we missed out. Can't we?

After Sharath's words her eyes softened and she scanned the house she was in with her husband after 8 long years.

Tulasi : Pranavi, why did you elope with him? You know right, nobody would say no to what you want in this home.

Vikram : It wasn't her mistake, rather it was mine.

Pranavi glared at him and his face held no emotions.

Tulasi : Why did you do this with my daughter?

Tulasi was angry, and Sharath was glaring at him.

Sharath : Aren't you the son of Mr. Kalsani? Our business rival?

Vikram nodded and Sharath got up from his place and went towards him.

Sharath : The only reason, I'm not throwing you out of my home is my daughter!

Pranavi chuckled.

Pranavi : Daughter? papa did you even try to find me once after this guy who is here as my husband now took me away with him?

Tulasi : You don't know what happened Pranavi! Your father had a heart attack as soon as he got the news. Pranav was completely broken and that guy turned out to be the opposite of what he was, Vijay he dropped out of his final semester ruining his career.

Pranavi : My whole life is ruined, maa and all thanks to the business rivals.

Sharath : Pranavi, if you were angry with us, why did you reach out to us?

Pranavi : I am not angry papa, I am just upset, I am sad, I am frustrated over everything that happened.

Tulasi : Kanna, atleast give us clarity as in what happened?

Pranavi : I am here to do that only maa, but actually he should take his medicines so can we have lunch first?

Tulasi nodded and both Vijay and Tulais set the table.