Chapter 42

Play Rait Zara Si for better feel!

Happy reading

Sahana opened the door to see Priya and Abhi at the doorstep.

Sahana : Bhai, bhabhi please come in.

Both of them looked at each other and were signalling each other to say something. This didn't go unnoticed by Sahana. She went to their room.

Sahana : Bhai and Bhabhi are here. Please come to living room, Pranav

She went back without waiting for his answer while he silently followed her. He went and sat on the couch presided by the couch where Priya and Abhi were seated.

Sahana brought some lemonade and served it to three of them while Pranav denied it, the other two were having it.

Sahana : Bhai, you must have gone home. I will be fine. Papa will be alone right?

Abhi : Actually we are here to tell you something Sahana.

Sahana : Is everything okay bhabhi?

Sahana settled down beside Pranav while he kept thinking about the previous conversation they had.

Priya : Everything is okay Sahana!

Sahana looked at Pranav who was lost in thoughts. She tapped his shoulder with a worried face. First of all she was tensed about them and then Krithis... now don't know what news both her bhai and bhabhi has brought.

Pranav : Uh.. Di, is it something important?

Sahana : Bhabhi you please tell us what is it?

Priya and Abhi looked at each other.

Priya and Abhi : We are pregnant.

Sahana widened her eyes and her mouth was wide open. Pranav looked taken back too.

Sahana : Goodness! Really? Congratulations bhabhi and bhai. I am really happy for you, this was unexpected news. Let me bring some sweets.

Abhi : There's more Sahana.

Pranav : You both aren't okay with it?

Abhi : Not we, it's me actually.

He said and bent his head down while Priya was holding back her tears, she turned her face the other way. Sahana stood up and went towards Priya and side hugged her.

Sahana : Bhai, what's wrong with you?

Abhi : Sahana, this wasn't meant to happen. It's her turning point in career right now. I am not ready for it.

Sahana looked at him cluelessly. She wanted to talk to him about it but didn't know how to start.

Pranav : Abhi ji, I don't know how to tell this but whatever happens it happens for our good. Whatever God gives he gives for our best. I think it's on Priya di what to do also. It's her body and the last decision on the baby to keep it or not would be on her. I can see how much you love her and how much you wish to see her successful, but does she really want it? Maybe she does but becoming mother is a big thing for many women out there. When Priya di wants it, who are we to object it. I think you better talk it out before taking any decisions.

He said and Sahana just stared at him all the time, it was what she wanted to say to her brother and sister in law as well. She just hugged Priya more tightly and released her from the hug after a few minutes and gave her a faint smile.

Sahana : And it's not like we are forcing you, just asking you to think about it. I know our age is of no match but Pranav literally said what I wanted to. It's upto you bhabhi and bhai whatever decision you take we are with you.