Chapter 63

The next morning Pranav was the first one to get up apparently because he heard some weird kind of sound of something falling down and he couldn't sleep again.

It was 7am in the morning and he barely had 4-5 hours of sleep. He just layed down pulling his personal teddy more into him. She was sleeping without any sense on her body obviously she was super tired.

One hour passed by, and still he wasn't feeling sleepy. He got up from the bed slowly not that he could disturb Sahana with his movements, even if a bomb blast occured now she would just snooze it and go back to sleep.

He completed his morning chores and got ready for his office. When he came back, she was still asleep. He sat beside her and kissed her forehead moving the hair away from her face slowly.

"Good morning, Sahu",he whispers in her ears.

She snuggles into the blanket and sleeps again.

"Alright then, later dont blame me that I left without waking you up. I did and you didn't wake up. I am going, bye",he said and got up from his place which he fell back again in a jiffy due to strong hold of his wife on his wrist.

"Where do you think you are going mister?",she asked still with her eyes shut.

"Wake up Sahu, please",he said and she got up from her bed and straight away kissed him on his cheek and gave him a cheeky smile.

"Go freshen up and come. We'll have breakfast together",he said and she nodded like an excited electron.

"Aye aye captain",she said and went to freshen up.

She completed her morning chores and wore a green color saree, jhumkas to her ears and did some light make up.

She came to the living room to see her mother in law already set everything on the table, father in law was looking like he was going on a trip somewhere, her dear husband was going through mails in his ipad that she was sure of.

A silly idea clicked her mind. She searched for her phone and instantly took a picture of him with coffee and an ipad in his hand with a hard expression on his face, surely he looked smoking hot.

She wanted to post that picture on Instagram, she remembered how they fought over it the last time and just smiled. She went to him and sat next to him.

"Is it good morning already?",he asked and she nodded.

"Why do I feel like you are here to scam me?",he asked.

She put on her best puppy face and nodded as no.

"Pranuuu, my pati parmeshwar",she started her drama while he just gave her a weird side eye and continued to do his work.

"Haye ram, my pati parmeshwar seems to be angry at me. What should I do to cool him down? Yeah? I hear that, posting a beautiful picture of him on Instagram clears it all? Are you sure God? Okay now that you said it, I have to do it",she says and he looks at her wide eyed.

"What picture are you posting my dear wife? And on whose account are you posting it? Certainly if it's on mine, I will make spaghetti out of you remember that and go on",he said.

"Ayayo, but I don't have as many followers as you, but I do have some 500k after the world got to know I am Sahana Pranav Uppalapati. So I will post on mine only",she said wiggling her eye brows.

"Did you hit your head somewhere last night? Or are you just super hungry?",he asked not being able to digest the fact that Sahana is the one who is behaving like this.