Announcement

*peeks in*

Where is the epilogue?

No bonus chapter also sigh

Heyaaaa dear readers,

How are you all doing?

We missed you all so much 🥺❤

It's us Madhurima and Sakshi here!

We know, we know the last time we appeared here was in June.. I think? Yeah maybe.

Almost an year, neither Sakshi nor Madhurima published the last ending chapters so bad right?

Sorry readers, everytime we planned to write and update something or the other came up and not to forget sometimes it was mere procrastination as well 🥲

But you guys know something, whatever happens they say it happens for our good.

So, recently I, Sakshi re read the whole story once again ask me why because I wanted to plot the sequel of Vikram and Pranavi along with Vijay and Khushi.

I somehow felt, everything is sorted in the story except Sahana reaching her goals. It felt unfair and incomplete for her from my side.

So a good news is that, get ready to experience a few more chapters of Sahu and Pranav. Are you all up for it?

Also, I released the prologue part of sequel on my profile Sakshidevi712. You can find it under the title "Get Away and Run Away"

I can't thank you all enough for making this book reach 70k + reads. Forever grateful and indebted to all the readers out there.

As for the next chapter, you might get one this 30th? Yup, 30th night 9pm IST we'll release the new chapter of Her Arrogant Husband.

We'll meet again on 30th, till then Hasta la vista 😇

Also happy 100 followers to our Madhu on wattpad! Many more yet to come!