Chapter - 4

Sahana:- Come inside dad. Anything serious ?

Krishna:- It's about your marriage dear.

Sahana :- Oh! Tell me dad!

Krishna:- Beta I have found a groom who is a perfect match for you but there is something which you should know!

Sahana:- What is it Dad?

Krishna:- Beta he has anger issues, he gets angry too quickly. To be more precise he has serious anger issues.

Sahana :- Dad! Every human will get a time when they have to change. Maybe this is a chance for him. Also there must definitely a reason for him having serious anger issues. Tell me more about the person.

Krishna:- His name is Pranav, he is the CEO of his own company. He is extremely handsome and sophisticated. His mother contacted me and we met yesterday.
We went to a Pandit jii and showed both of your horoscopes he said it's a perfect match like Rama and Sita. His mother was very happy so was I. We thought to give both some time to meet each other before we go further. We arranged a seating for you both in a cafe at 7pm tomorrow.

Sahana :- Dad tomorrow why so soon?

Krishna:- Dear, sometimes some moments are not planned. They have to go with flow. Just meet him dear, if you feel he isn't the one, you can always tell me.

Sahana :- Ok dad as you say! Let me give this a try!

Krishna :- Yess u meet him first no then u will only understand

Sahana:- Good night dad

Krishna:- Good night Sahuu

**************************

The next morning came sooner than expected. Pranav was feeling as if someone was playing DJ in full volume. His head was bursting. He needed something to control this.

Pranav : Ramu! Ah! Ramu where the hell are you? Come with butter milk quickly my head is bursting.

Ramu rushed to him with shaking hands. He handed him the butter milk. He had it in a go. He shake his head unable to bear the pain, he goes to freshen up. In half an hour he gets ready for his office.

Tulasi:- Pranuu .. Pranuu beta please come to my room once I have something important to discuss.

Pranav:- Maa 2 minutes.

He shouted from his room setting his hair style. After he looked into the mirror for one last time and went to his mother's room.

Pranav : I am here ma. Is it like too important? Can we discuss it after I come home?

Tulasi : This is about the thing you have to do while coming home only dear

He looked at her confusingly, not able to process what she said.

Tulasi: I found a match for you!

Pranav : That was quick! Like really quick. I thought you will take time to select a perfect bride for me!

Tulasi : I guess I found her already, you know I don't really care about status and all. She is a good person, working as a HR in a Kranthi IT solutions. That company is one of those which is reaching greater heights now a days. Our Vijay joined there as well.

Pranav : God! He joined there! I was planning to have a talk with him today. When we have our company what was the need to join there ma?

Tulasi : Dear, let him also know the value of hardwork like you. He also wishes to have his individual identity, let him earn it.

Pranav : Fine ma! I understand. The girl works in his company only! Great! What's her name?

Tulasi:- Her name is Sahana.

Pranav's m.v : Wait! Wait! Where did I see this name? It feels like I have seen this name recently and that company as well. Oh god! Yes that girl! That white dress girl, who bluntly rejected my offer. Nice! Time for some fun.

Tulasi:- where are you lost pranu?

Pranav:- Nothing mom! Just lost in thoughts. Tell me anything else?

Tulasi:- Lost in her thoughts before even meeting her? Nice. You know Pranu, pandit ji said your both horoscopes are perfect match, just like Lord Rama and Sita

Pranav:- Great ma!

Tulasi :- I want u to meet her tonight at 7 pm at the cafe, which is... Oh wait! I will send you the location. You can meet her there. Okay Pranu? You don't have any plans or meetings do you?

Pranav:- ok Mom will meet her. No no! Nothing! I will keep my schedule free for her. I will take your leave now ma. Bless me

Tulasi:- God bless my son with all the success in this world. Have a good day at work dear. Bye

Pranav:- Bye ma

Pranav walked out of the home with a smirk on his face.

Pranav's m.v : Get ready butterfly! I won't let you fly away from me!

On the other hand Sahana's Side :

Priya : Sahu, dad told me tonight you are going to see that person it seems right?

Priya her sister in law who was at the door, while Sahana was getting ready for her office.

Sahana : Yes bhabhi( sister in law), Dad also told me that person has serious anger issues. I just hope he will be alright tonight and this goes well.

Priya : Don't worry! Have faith in Almighty he will do the best. If he is meant to be yours then by hook or crook you both will be tied together.

Sahana : True that Bhabhi! On top of that he is a CEO, of his own company. God knows if he just has anger issues or pride and arrogance running in his veins?

Priya : Sahu, just chill be positive. I need details after you come okay?

Sahana : Alright! Alright! I need to go now bhabhi! Don't want to be late on the second day of my office.

She said and started to her office while having hundreds of thoughts for her date.

To be continued

To be continued..

Hello dear readers,

We are back with an update.

Hope you all enjoyed reading it.

Finally they both are going to mee

Wait to see their reactions!

How was the update?

Rate the update on the scale of 10.

Thank you.

Stay home
Stay safe.
Take care

- Madhurima and Sakshi ❤️💜