Chapter 62

"Sahu, can we talk later please? I have to attend this client and have some deal to confirm with. I am thinking about that right now. We'll talk for sure",Vijay says with his full concentration on the road.

Sahana was worried, sometimes he looked happy and sometimes he looked and behaved completely different. He ate less and less. She wanted to be there for him but he didn't want to be a bother to anyone.

They reached Pranav's office soon, without having any further conversation. Sahana picked lunch bag and her phone along with her wallet.

"Take care, Vijay! Please remember to talk if you want to and I am always here",she said and he nodded.

Sahana was not new to the building, she did work for some days here and the receptionist gave her a bright smile as soon as she entered. After exchanging pleasantries with everyone that came on her way to Mr. Arrogant husband's cabin.

She reached his cabin, his PA Lisa gave her a small smile to which she reciprocated with a small smile as well.

Mr. Pranav Uppalapati M. Tech M.B.A
CEO

Touching his nameplate on the door, she smiled.

She knocked twice on the door, after hearing a come in from the other side she pushed the door with her elbow and looked inside.

It looked different yet again just like the change in their room and this one, she was amazed with the changes that he was making. He was moving on and they were good so far made her happy.

"Butterfly? What are you doing here? Did you come alone?",he asked taking quick strides towards her and taking the bag from her hand and placing it on the table.

"Hello to you too, I just came to give you lunch or maybe I missed my husband so I thought I'll just look around for him. Did I tell you? My husband's boss is a devil. He makes him do so much work that sometimes my husband forgets that he ate or not also. It's a responsibility as a wife to remind him so here I am",she says earning a chuckle for him.

"Yes just like that, look you are already getting old if you don't laugh at least 7 times a day I will have to regret my decision of marrying an old man like you. What will people think? Such a beautiful young girl married such an old man-",before she could continue talking he placed his index finger on her lips.

"Shush! how much do you blabber, my fiesty kitten? Talking about old and young just wait till we get home. I'll show you what this old man can do",he says putting her hair strands behind her ear standing dangerously close to her.

"Nothing, you just know how to do tap tap on the computer",she said looking at him playfully.

"We'll see that tonight, now I am starving. Care to serve your husband?",he asked.

"Serve for yourself and serve for me also. I am hungry too",she said.

He want back to his chair and opened the box while she kept staring at him.

"What?",he asked raising his eye brows.

"Where am I supposed to sit? In your lap?",she asked crossing her arms across her chest.

He dialled to Lisa, "Don't disturb or allow anyone in till I inform again"

"You may wifey, I wouldn't mind",he said and pulled her onto his lap.

Sahana's whole face was turning red. She was trying not to blush and cursing her body for giving out such reactions which is putting her in such a situation.

"Oh God, are you blushing wifey? You've always been like this either too bold or too meek",he says and chuckles.

She put her arms around his neck and layed down on his shoulder.