Chapter 60

"You remember Lisa? My PA, she said she will handle it all",he said.

"She does it all?",Sahana asked, surprised.

"Even I was surprised, she did her MBA it seems and having worked with me for so many years she said she learnt it",Pranav says.

"Then you should give her a better position than Personal assistant",Sahana says.

"Yes, I was thinking about it too. Now my wife said so too. I will do it",Pranav says and she smiles at him.

"Pranuu, I think, you need to talk to Pranavi and Vikram once",she said and his jaw clenched.

"Woah, woah! Calm down, listen and tell Pranavi that just for kids sake they don't need to live together and they can co parent. She went through a lot and lived at such a young age and I just-",she couldn't bring herself to talk more about it.

"I will talk to them, that is why I asked them to stay back till we go back home. You don't over think about it, we'll do something about it. Also, we'll shift to paati's home tomorrow and then after three days we need to go back",he said to which she nodded.

The rest of the drive was silent and soon both of them reached the temple. They removed their footwear in the car itself and got out of the car. Sahana purchased the pooja set, which has coconut, flowers and all the things that are needed for performing pooja while Pranav paid for it.

The temple atmosphere was very calming and peaceful. They went inside the temple and the priest performed pooja on their names. They sat outside the temple near the steps once they were done worshiping God.

"Pranu, how peaceful it is to sit here with the person who you have bound for forever, asking God to keep everyone of us safe and sound and share the prasad with you while trying to fight with you about getting the bigger morsel. At the end of the day, I have you and our family. Isn't this enough for me?",she said leaning on his shoulder, encircling her hands around his arms with a small smile on his face.

"What you said is absolutely right and I am happy we are here and I am happy we got through things and I am happy we are together",he entwined their hands together and kissed her hands looking into her eyes.

Pranav's phone started ringing and he looked at the caller Id, he looked at her once again while she assured him that she will be fine and he can take the call. Pranav wasn't asking permission from his wife to take a call, he was being respectful towards her so that she doesn't feel left out.

After a while he came back and Sahana raised her eyebrows asking him what was the matter.

"I should get back as soon as possible, Sahu! Things are getting out of hand and I don't know till how long Lisa can manage things",he said, sighing.

"We will leave as soon as possible then. No issues! We can always come back whenever our schedules are free. Now that we have come here once, we can keep visiting here",Sahana said and gave him a smile while he nodded.

Both of them got into their car after coming out of the temple. They talked about random things while returning from the temple.

"Pranu, I am bored",she said, pouting.

"Sahu, you're making things difficult for me, love. I warned you this morning already that your rolling eyes and pouting makes it difficult for me to control myself",he said, earning a smack from her.

"Gosh! Woman, I am telling you, everytime you smack me, I'll kiss you irrespective of where we are. Next time, think of that before you smack me",he said and smirked.

"Yeah yeah, go ahead! What is wrong in that?",she said and stuck her tongue out to him.

Their crazy banters went on and on till they reached home. They got down from the car and Sahana was going to slip while walking and he held her by her waist.