Chapter 30

Pranav came out, dressed in shorts and a t- shirt. He could hear giggles from the corner of his kitchen. He slowly peeked in to see Sahana talking to herself and giggling. An idea popped in his brain and he took slow steps and stood behind her while sliding his hands slowly onto her waist.

Sahana thought it was some random person and turned back with a knife in her hand and the other hand chilli powder, which she already smeared on his face. When she realised it was Pranav she laughed at him.

(Poor Pranav, today wasn't his day lol)

Pranav : You are so dead today Sahana. Just wait and watch what I do.

Pranav washed his face and it was still having a burning sensation, he cursed her and went to the dining room. He saw that Sahana was talking on laptop.

Sahana : Aunty! Pranav is here!

Pranav walked to her and sat beside her, he was talking to his mother like an amazing son and Sahana adored them with a simple smile. She felt a hand on her thigh and the smile vanished.

Tulasi : Is everything okay dear? Why did you keep such a face suddenly?

Meanwhile Pranav acted like an innocent kid looking at her cluelessly, while drawing patterns on her thigh making her feel awkward. When she was about to reach his hand, he shifted his hand to her back and Sahana was trying super hard to not to laugh out loud.

Pranav : Sahu, love are you OK?

Sahana : Yea! Perfectly alright. What *oww* else aunty?

Tulasi : Na, I will hang up now. You both also eat and go to sleep.

Sahana waited till Tulasi hung up on them and climbed the chair and stood on it.

Sahana : WHAT IN THE HEAVENLY HELL WERE YOU DOING PRANAV?

Pranav : The same mess you did a few minutes ago? Yes!

Sahana : WHAT WILL AUNTY THINK?

Pranav : That she can expect grandchildren soon..

He said and winked while her mouth hung open.

Sahana : Wait what? Grandchildren?

Pranav : That's what I said.

Sahana : Firstly mister Pranav be in your limits okay?

Pranav : Don't you dare talk about limits mam! What you did was something big, then what I did just now.

Sahana : Ahem! That was for fun! Unlike you I didn't put doubts in anyone's brain.

Pranav : I didn't either then, I was just proving that we are a very happily married couple.

Sahana : You know what? Just forget it. Good night I am off to sleep.

Pranav : Go sleep! I ordered my pizza. I will finish it.

Sahana : You can't tempt me with pizza mister.

Pranav : Then go to sleep. Who is stopping you?

Sahana : Pranav! Which pizza did you order?

Pranav : Some pizza! Never mind. You go to sleep.

Sahana : Pranav! Didn't you learn in school? Sharing is caring.

Pranav : And why should I care for you?

Sahana : Because, I live with you.

Pranav : I didn't like the reason

Sahana : Now which reason would you like then?

Pranav : Keep trying till the pizza comes, if I am satisfied I will definitely share with you.