Chapter-16

Priya and Abhi gave the ring to Pranav. He took her hand into his gently while smiling like an idiot to each and every camera he could cover.

He slid the ring into her finger with force while she jumped from her place feeling the pain, she glared at him with pain and anger. He was still giving that teasing smile which irked her.

Sharath and Tulasi gave the ring to Sahana and she held his hand carefully and slid the ring into his finger. Pranav hugged her, which was totally unexpected.

Pranav : (whispers in her ear) Well! Happy Engagement dear Sahana! You successfully signed up for things which are going to be in my hands now.

Sahana stomped his foot while he whisper yelled in pain, she was smiling cheekily while he glared at her.

All of them congratulated them one by one. The other couple Vijay and Krithi came on to the stage and stood beside them.

Throughout the ceremony Vijay and Krithi were stealing glances at each other. When Krithi saw Vijay was looking at her a blush crept on her face and Vijay scratching his neck went away their dresses were complimenting each other for which they got teased by  Sahana.

Sahana : You guys do one thing! Get married with us.

Krithi choked while Vijay looked at Sahana with eyes widened.

Vijay : Bhabhi must be joking. Right Bhabhi?

Sahana : Na! Na! I am serious!

Krithi : Sahu, love not now. You concentrate on your engagement later we will plan about our wedding. We still need time.

************************
On the other side Krishna was sad that his one and only beloved princess grew up so fast and is going to get married and stay away from him. He put over a fake smile over his face so that no one interrogates him as he was in no mood to talk to anyone. He posed for few pictures and then Sahana noticing that her dad wasn't normal and a bit low, she excused herself and went to a side along with him.

Sahana : Dad! What happened? Are you okay? You seem aloof.

Krishna : Nothing dear, you go see Pranav is standing there alone. You have to attend the guests right?

Sahana : Dad! Nothing is more important than you. Tell me what is that bothering you?

Krishna : You have grown up so early dear, it seems like yesterday I was taking you to school and stopping you from fighting with Abhi. Now you are a bride. You will leave us behind and step into a new family.

Sahana : Dad! I will miss you! The comfort I feel and the protectiveness and most importantly your love, but this is what things are like right?

Krishna : Yes dear!

Sahana : I won't let you miss me so much! I will come and visit you often also it's not like Pranav won't allow it or aunty uncle won't allow it. They won't mind me visiting you.

Krishna : Yes dear! But still I was prepared that one day I would have to give you send off, but it's just that practically it's even more difficult.

Sahana and Krishna : But then dadda is strong and he will over come it.

They both giggled at that and Krishna accompanied her and made her stand beside Pranav, Pranav smiled at him and that smile gave him a kind of peace that his daughter is safe.

**************************
On the other hand Pranav as well as Sahana was getting irritated as the photographer is suggesting different romantic poses.