Chapter 17 B

∆∆ Warning ⚠ : Longggggg chapter ahead! Also we are attaching Spotify playlist in the comment section also on my message board play the song mentioned at the rituals to make it feel good also don't forget to get your popcorn for munching heheheh

"Enough of staring! How much time should I catch this phone bro?",Vijay was irritated catching the phone for the past one hour.

" Aye! Chup (Keep quiet) Is your hand going to be paralyzed if you catch for sometime. Few more minutes till then keep quiet",he chided him.

"Bro you catch it yourself! My friends! I am not able to spend time with them",Vijay wailed like a kid.

All the time he was busy ogling at Sahana. The call got disconnected and he just got irritated at the thing.

" Why the hell did the call get disconnected? What is your girlfriend doing? Why are you all like this?",he shouted at him.

"God! Calm down brother, bhabhi had to go for gowri pooja it seems. Mumma asked you to be ready for Ganesh pooja so you better get ready while I go and see what all the guests are doing! I need to see if someone needs something! Oh god all the works are on my head only",he said and talked as if he is the Prime Minister of the country and he has to take care of so many works.

The evening would start with rituals and their proper wedding procedure. There is going to be too much chaos and fun as well. Both of them were nervous.

Sahana's POV

I can't believe I am here getting married to him this night. I hope and pray that I will be able to change him. Though I feel as if I am going to be with him forever I don't have any such plans right now. My only job is to change him into a good human. Although it may sound that I am going to be selfish but it's for our own good. Wedding according to me is no game. But destiny is playing it's own cards right now so let me go with flow.

Pranav's POV

I wonder how this new twist in my life is going to be. With my anger issues and things I hope I will be able give a chance to our relationship, without too many fights and ruckus being caused. Unfortunately if I fall in love with her then God no I don't want a demon like me to intrude her life.

Play : Aidhu rojula pelli

On Pranav's side :

Tulasi :  Ah! Yes we are starting now only Krishna ji

Pranav : Maa! What is this all mess?

Tulasi : Just silence, you need to get ready real quick and then we have to leave for the wedding Hall. No time to be late.

He was dressed in a his first wedding outfit in which he would have to perform ganesh pooja on the stage where the wedding is going to take place. He got freshened up and dressed up real quick.

His mother was tieing the thread on his forehead and then did his tilakam with a dot on his cheek. Later on applied parani to his legs as a final touch. All the time he kept on asking why this and why that.