Chapter 18

The aftermath reception was a head ache. Many business partners, relatives and friends came to attend their reception. It was announced to all the media as well which gave special attention to the newlyweds. Sahana's cheeks were hurting by smiling continuosly. She just want to go home and hit bed while going into her lala dream world thinking about that man who she dreams about all the time.

Sahana's sub consciousness : Oh hello Mrs. Sahana Pranav Uppalapati! I guess that gave you a clarity what you are now. Not that HR anymore, but a most eligible bachelors wife. No time to dream but only think about him all the time. Fall in love with him and ahem ahem..

"Shut up",she shouted at her sub conscious but it came out to be heard by her dear husband.

" What did I even do?",he asked her with a confused face.

"Nothing! I just heheh",she gave a sheepish smile earning a glare from him. She didn't bother much about it because she knew she was struck with that glare for the rest of her life. She wanted to enjoy the moment then.

The reception came to an end and they called it a night at around 11pm in the morning. Sahana and Pranav were taken to Pranav's mansion. Sahana once again hugged her dad.

Sahana : Dad! Now enough works you did already! Now all the day you have to do is rest. Take your medicines and go for daily check up and eat on time and sleep on time and last but not the least miss me.

Krishna : When you used to be small kid, I used to tell these all things to you. Now you are saying to me. Take care of yourself dear. Dad loves you so much. Whenever you feel like coming home you will always be welcome. Pranav, dear please take care of my daughter and forgive her if she does any mistakes unknowingly.

Pranav : No no Dad! Sahu is my better half. How can I be angry at her? And don't worry Dad, as promised no matter what comes up we will definitely visit you every weekend.

Krishna nodded and gave him a faint smile and they both boarded the car. Sahana waved to her family and friends.

Tears rolled out of Sahana's eyes. She was literally crying like a small kid then. The rock hearted Pranav didn't even budge hearing her cries. He was least bothered about it.

Her sniffing sound increased as they were about to reach their mansion. He was now worried, if his mom sees Sahana in this stage she would definitely doubt him and that's not what he was expecting then.

Pranav : Sahana! Freaking stop crying. Don't make a drama in front of mom now.

Sahana : Are you seriously serious Pranav? You do know that I am leaving my family behind and I will miss them. Don't I get the right to cry and let out my feelings at the least?

Pranav : You can cry life long! I don't mind nor do I care. Just freaking stop crying now.

Sahana : Excuse me? Pranav.. *hiccup* You can't *hiccup* order someone to *hiccup* control their emotions.

Pranav : Quiet! No more hiccup and sniffing you have to look like a happy bride who is very happy with her husband and lucky to get him. Or else you very well know about me butterfly! Also we have things to talk tonight so be prepared!

The car halted and he wiped her tears roughly, and signalled her to adjust her face properly after asking the driver to get down.

Sahana comes out of the car, and her mother in law welcomes her into the home and they play some games there. Sahana was dead tired 😪so she left all the games for him to win.

Some cousin of Pranav : What magic did you do in car Pranav bro? Vadhina (sister- in-law) isn't winning one game also.

Vijay : As everyone knows, he does Pranav magic on everyone and that's super dangerous. You come I will show you something.