Chapter -19

Sahana's body was aching like it was set on fire. First of all all the things since past one week exhausted her way too much, as she hit the couch her back and arms were literally screaming  in pain. Fresh tears rolled out her eyes. She snuggled into the couch with the pillow and tried to go back to sleep.

The words he said were echoing in her ears. She promised herself that she won't be fragile and give in to his torture but unfortunately she isn't able to hold herself from breaking down. It's true that Sahana has faced her part of ups and downs in her life and so did Pranav too. But that didn't give him right to hurt her like this.

Thinking about all the things, sleep consumed her as her tiredness took over her thoughts.

The next morning was something different, it was their first day together officially. The last night, Sahana fell off from the couch and was asleep on the floor. It was not too late in the morning. It was around 5:45am, Pranav woke up and looked at the couch first. He noticed that Sahana was on the floor, he remember that he threw pillow on her face and slept off. Was she too stubborn to not to let him rule over him and wantedly slept on the floor?

His hands fisted and his expression changed. He took a jug of water which placed near the lamp and went towards her. SPLASH! Sahana woke up in a jerk.

Sahana : Oh no! Oh no! It's raining!

Pranav : Very Good morning butterfly🦋!

Sahana : You threw water on my face? Why? What did I even do? Is sleeping a sin too? For God sake Pranav, I am a human too.

She broke into tears and sat resting her back to the couch and kept her face into her legs after pulling them close to her. The rock hearted Pranav didn't give a damn about it.

He lifted her head harshly, her eyes were puffy and red. They couldn't affect him in aany way.

Pranav : You wanted to disrespect me butterfly! What will you do if I do the same?

Sahana : At least tell me what did I do pranav?

Pranav : Didn't I ask you to sleep on the couch? Why in the hell did you sleep on the floor? Wanted to show the world that I don't treat you well. What if someone would have seen you like that?

Sahana : I..

Pranav : No! Don't. It's time for your punishment butterfly!

Sahana : Pranav, I didn't do it wantedly! I slept on the couch. My body was aching like hell. I guess I just rolled in sleep. Trust me at least.

Pranav: What do you think about me? Am I a joke or a fool to believe whatever you say? I don't believe your cock and bull stories remember that. You will have to join the office today along with me at any cost, I don't know when we will return because the previous HR had a hella long tasks to complete and you will complete them only then eat or sleep. Go freshen up and come.

Sahana : But we have Satyanaraya vratam in the morning. Aunty wouldn't allow us to go to office. It's not like I want to escape but I am just telling you.

Pranav : I know how to convince my mom. You don't need to tell me about anything. Go quickly and freshen up.

She tried to get up and fell back yet again. Her back hurted badly and now this fever was taking a toll on her body. He left her there and went to the balcony to do some workouts. With great difficulty she got up and when she was happy she slipped on the carpet and fell again.

Sahana : Ahhhhh! Godd!

Pranav didn't budge about it, he thought it would be some of her tricks. Just then he heard a knock on the door.

Tulasi : Pranu, dear open the door what happened? Why is Sahana shouting?

Pranav : Coming maa!

He rushed into his room and set things as if they were messy and lifted Sahana from her place and placed her on the bed with a pillow back as her support. Tears weren't stopping from her eyes.

Pranav : Why in the hell are you shouting and crying? Is it so difficult to get up and freshen up as well?

Sahana : I got up but I slipped on the carpet. My leg got twisted and that's the reason I shouted. I am sorry, I will go and look at the door.

Pranav: Don't you dare move from here, till they leave.

He went and opened the door.

Tulasi : What happened Pranu? Is Sahana okay?

Pranav : She sprained her foot maa, she tripped on the carpet. I will go get some balm and come maa!

Tulasi : Yes yes! Do that. Sahana dear! Is it paining so much? Why do your eyes look so puffy and red dear? Did you cry so much?

Tulasi was about to wipe her tears but Sahana wiped it herself, if Tulasi touches her she would know Sahana was suffering from fever and that would cancel Pranav's plan. He would be even more angry for that on her.

Sahana : I am fine aunty! Just the pain, if I apply the balm I will be fine. Don't worry.

Pranav came with the balm and took her foot in his hands and slowly started applying the balm looking into her eyes straight. She looked at him too and the others understood that they needed privacy and slowly tip toed from there and locked the room.

Tulasi : Pranu, you get ready soon beta! Let Sahana rest she will get ready when her foot gets better.

They could hear Tulasi saying and he threw her foot on the other side of the bed. It hurted like hell, she was controlling herself from shouting.

Pranav : I don't know what you will do but I want you ready by afternoon to go to office. I hope I am clear butterfly🦋

Sahana nodded with tears in her eyes..

Hello dear readers,

We are back with an update.

Hope you all forgive us.

Hope you all enjoyed reading it.

How was the update?

Stay tuned for next update

Rate the update on the scale of 10.

Thank you.

Stay home
Stay safe.
Take care