Chapter 59

Sahana was the first one to wake up. It was early in the morning around five ish in the morning. She wanted to take a bath and then go back to sleep, but the huge guy beside was almost on top of her, caging her in his arms, scared that she might vanish if he didn't hold her tightly. Her hair was obstructing the view of his face.

With great difficulty, she released her hands and legs from his and moved out of his hold, no matter how much ever she tried to get up without disturbing him,who was she even kidding? He is such a light sleeper that even a mosquito having a concert in his ears can wake him up and moving his whole body is like literally waking up.

Sahana covered herself with sheets and tied her hair into a bun, while Pranav was staring at her shamelessly.

"Don't stare at me like that, you'll give me nazar",she said and hit his chest slightly.

Taking that as a chance he held her hand and pulled her onto him.

"I may or may not give nazar but you know what I can give, right?',he asked, smirking while he rolled on and now she was under him.

"Pranu, wake up na please! I want to take a bath and go to sleep. If I don't sleep I am afraid I will fall asleep somewhere and you idiot didn't let me sleep properly",she said and pouted.

"Oh hello madam, who was it going all bold yesterday? Is it me?",he asked and she hid her face in his chest snuggling into his chest.

"There you go, shy again",he said and patted her hair.

"Fine you go freshen up and sleep, I will go around",he said.

"No, you sleep",she said and closed his eyes with her hands and rushed to the restroom to complete her morning chores.

After half an hour she came back wearing a white t-shirt and light pink pajamas, with wet hair tied with a towel.

Pranav was wide awake and he was going through his phone because he wasn't feeling sleepy again. She was wiping her head with the towel, while Pranav was enjoying the feast in front of his eyes trying hard to keep his hands to himself.

"Pranu, what should I wear now?",she asked looking confused.

"The same saree that you wore last night baby",he said, smirking at her.

"But..but..you idiot you've..you've never mind",she said and sat on the bed pouting.

"Bangaram, I have to tell you something important",he said and she turned towards him.

"You pouting is going to tempt me to do things which you wouldn't want me to do outside the room considering our family is going to be with us",he said.

"Are you for real Pranu? I thought you were going to say something serious",she said and smacked his head.

"Woman, did you just smack me?",he asked, rubbing his head.

"Do you want me to smack you once again so that you'll know it happened for real? '',she asked, smirking and that's when they heard a door knock.

"Must be Maa, I will go and see. You better go and freshen up, you stink ewww",she says and he jumps on to her side and tickles her with his hands and rubs his beard on her face and neck.

"Stop *giggles* Pranu *giggles* My stomach *giggles*",they both froze hearing the voice from outside.

"Guys, you had all night for yourselves come out now at least. Tulasi aunty is calling you",Ananya said from outside.

"Akka, I'll be there in five",Sahana yelled and glared at Pranav.

"My not so eww husband, go and freshen up",she said and pushed him into the washroom.