Chapter 12

Sahana : Now! Now! You both have to leave, it's late already!

Vijay : I will drop Krithi and go

Sahana : Why do I feel you both are hiding something from me?

Krithi : Nothing! Vijay please drop me quickly, wait you can't come from main door. Jump from that balcony door only.

Vijay : Jai Mahishmati! I have to do that only.

Sahana giggled listening to that.

Krithi : Should I stay back? I will help you for your plan Sahana!

Sahana : Papam, how can you leave Vijay alone on roads?

Krithi : No problem he can go alone. Let me stay please sahu, please please!

Sahana : Fine! Inform aunty or else she will be worried.

Krithi : Yay! Bye Mr. Vijay, All the best to get scoldings from your brother.

Sahana : Ayyo! Vijay you should not have done that.

Vijay : Bhabhi, it's very little thing for me. If I say it's my daily routine you will be surprised. I will do some or the other mischief and he will scold me.

Sahana and Krithi laughed at that, they helped him climb down the balcony, he waved them and rode his Royal Enfield back home.

Sahana : Come, do you want to change?

Krithi : Of course yes!

They both had their dinner, while their Dad watched TV and Priya Abhi were yet to return.

Sahana : Good Night Dad!

Krishna : Good night dear. Is krithi staying back?

Sahana : Yes Dad! Just wanted to spend some time together.

Krishna : That's good dear, Good night!

Krithi : Good night uncle.

They went into the room and closed the door.

Krithi : My dear Sahu, what's your plan for tomorrow?

Sahana : First search for a cuteeee and handsomeee picture of my dear Fiancée

Krithi : You just need to ask, I have tonnes of pictures choose one!

Sahana goes through the picture collection, at one point she had this feeling that her Fiancée was handsome too but she didn't want to divert from her mission.

She found a cute yet handsome picture of him.

Sahana : Ah! Yes this one. Now I want to hack his social media account.

Krithi : Hands up! Are you my Sahana only? Where did you kidnap my sweet cute innocent Sahu?

Sahana : Krithi don't do this ya! Let me concentrate on my work.

Krithi : Do you know his account password?

Sahana : I am going to try few things, Vijay is going to help me from that side.

Krithi : Woah! Master plan!

Sahana started working on her laptop to work on the things which she guessed most probably would be his pass code. The one thing which they thought would work had worked out and she logged in.

Sahana : Yay! First step in plan is successful. I logged into his account, now tonight at exactly 12am a post will come out which will clear all trolls.

Krithi : Are you posting official announcement from his side? But what if he removed all the trolls and this will start a new problem, you do know about his anger issues right?

Sahana : But then, Krithi I have to take revenge from him. This isn't something which I will let go. He scolded me when there wasn't my mistake, spread the news when he knew I hate attention.

Krithi didn't speak further, she understood the pain behind her words. Nobody would like to be on news and headlines, along with taking tantrums and being called names from the society they live in.

As planned Sahana posted the picture of him morphed along with hers and with a romantic caption which read that they are officially engaged.

"You are the most beautiful thing I keep inside my heart. Everytime I see I fall in love with you yet again, and I am officially taken"

It didn't take long for Pranav to know about this, by then the news was viral. Sahana grinned seeing the response. Pranav was fuming after knowing about this, neither he could delete the post nor he could see people talking about it.

Siya called him a numerous time but all calls went unanswered as he was too furious to talk. She tried reaching him in every possible way, but he blocked her in every way she tried.

All Pranav's fan girls heart broke into million pieces.

Sahana was very Happy she was dancing thinking of pranav's reaction. She was happy as her plan worked, she gave a hifi to Krithi whereas she was tensed about pranav's reaction.

Pranav : Lisa, how in the hell can somebody hack my account! Find out who it is as quickly as possible. I want that person's details on my table by the time I come.

He shouted on his Personal assistant, he was fed up if calls and messages he was getting. Both of the families got to know about it. Though they were highly disappointed in the manner they came out, they thought it was the best to commence their engagement even more before than they thought.

Tulasi : Pranu beta, Krishna ji and me have decided to get to engaged before the date which was proposed. The news is out and viral now, we can't delay it any more.

Pranav : I have never said no to anything you said Mom. I just want to find out the person behind this who wishes to take revenge on me like this.

Tulasi : Pranu, it's okay beta, let it be. You just focus on your relationship with Sahana now. It is important.

Pranav : Okay ma, as you say!

Vijay : Good morning ma!

Tulasi : Good morning beta, are you going to office today?

Vijay : ye.. Yes ma! Bye I have got an urgent meeting I need to be quick.

He told and vanished before Pranav could doubt him of posting the picture on his social media.

To be continued..

Hello dear readers,

We are back with an update.

Hope you all enjoyed reading it.

How was the update?

Stay tuned for next update

Rate the update on the scale of 10.

Thank you.

Stay home
Stay safe.
Take care

- Madhurima and Sakshi ❤️💜