Chapter 44

She answered the call.

Priya : Hello!

Sahana : Hello bhabhi, what happened? Is everything okay? Why did you call early in the morning?

Priya : Stop being paranoid. I just called casually to check on you Sahu..

Sahana : Wait, from where did this Sahu come from?

Priya : So someone else calls you that as well huh?

Sahana : Bhabhiii, stop pulling my leg. How are you doing? Did you go for check up this month?

Priya : I am okay, morning sickness is draining energy out. All thanks to your nephew/niece. I consulted doctor about it but he said it's common during first trimester.

Sahana : I am coming there today.

Priya : You're always welcome! Let's catch up its been really long.

Sahana : Bhabhi, is someone else also coming home today?

Priya : Hmm, one of my friends is coming too. But she'll leave soon don't worry.

Sahana : Bhabhi, what's her name?

Priya : Anu, Anamika.

Sahana : Anamika? The one who visits you like once in awhile.

Priya : Yeah, what happened Sahu? Is everything alright? How did you know she was coming today?

Sahana : No bhabhi, I was just asking. I'll talk to you once I come there.

Priya : Okay ma'am! How's everything by the way?

Sahana : It's good, for more details wait for me.

Priya : Good? Well that's an improvement I should say and I hope you are being honest or else I would have to contact my secret spy of your home.

Sahana : You are free to, I got to know that it's uncle.

Priya : Oh God! How?

Sahana : I am Sherlock's sister, Enola. Can't I do this much with my intelligent brain? All thanks to the almonds I eat daily and my sleep which is my best friend as well.

Priya : I am happy Sahu, I really am. Take care while coming and now I have to hang up time for my breakfast.

Sahana : Eat well like a good lady! I'll see you soon bye Bhabhi!

She hanged up the call and by that time Pranav and Tulasi were on the table talking something. She went and checked the dishes if they were all placed or not.

All of them settled down on the table and started having their breakfast.

Sahana : Aunty, I am going to dad's home after breakfast. Sorry I am informing this very late, bhabhi wanted to see me it seems.

Tulasi : Ayyo Sahana, why do you apologize and no problem you just have to inform. Have fun dear, enjoy your day. Pranu beta, drop her and go to office okay?

Pranav : Sure maa, where is papa now by the way?

Tulasi : He said he's attending some meeting at UAE.

Pranav : Oh! He'll be back tomorrow then?

Tulasi : Not sure beta. You know right he loves trips more than anything else. I am surprised he attended your wedding.

Sahana : You never got angry at uncle about that aunty?

Tulasi : Of course, I did. I am his wife for heaven's sake and a week after our wedding he just vanished for a month. He was such a workaholic oh wait he is still. No wonder his son has taken this after him, poor us Sahana.