Chapter 27

The next morning Pranav woke up as usual and got ready in his formals to resume his office work.

He wore a red shirt with black pants, half tugged and his hair gelled perfectly while his sleeves were folded till his arms looked devilishly handsome. He checked his last minute presentation which was scheduled for the day and made his way to the dining table.

Whereas Sahana was still asleep, not finding her anywhere he gently knocked the door, gaining no response he unlocked the door to find her sleeping peacefully with a slight smile on her face. Her body was totally covered with a duvet only her face was visible, she looked like a cute baby teddy bear.

Pushing his thoughts aside, he nudges her to wake her up.

Sahana : Pa! 5 mins more please!

Pranav chuckled at her words and tapped her shoulder.

Sahana woke up in a jerk and looked at him as though she saw a ghost, she glared at him and he broke the silence between them.

Pranav : What?

Sahana : Am I going to the office?

Pranav : No!

Sahana : Then why did you wake me up from my beauty sleep?

Pranav : Oh hello madam! I don't have any habit of kissing you or seeing your face as soon as I wake up, I don't have any other option. Lock the door, I don't want burglars in my home.

Sahana : Who would even dare to come into your home?

Pranav : For once in your life don't argue unnecessarily.

Sahana : This is dead important. You ruined my sleep mister.

Pranav : Sahana! Will you lock the door or shall I lock you in for a week?

Sahana : No need! I will come in 2 mins.

Pranav : Don't take a long time! I am already getting late.

Sahana : As if Sir is Prime Minister of India and he has so many things to do.

Pranav : Stop blabbering! Come soon. I would be there in the living room.

He walked away from her room and she chuckled at their conversation. She freshened up in 10 minutes and went downstairs to find him eating bread slices.

Sahana : Pranav! Do you eat bread daily for breakfast?

Pranav : What to do? I don't have the luck in my life that my wife will cook for me. I have to eat something to live, right?

Sahana : Drama la La La and you call me drama queen. What are you? A human or some color changing chameleon? Nobody can ever imagine which mood you are in. Everyone says that  in -laws will taunt and here my husband is taunting me. Poor Sahana, nobody is here to pity her.

Pranav : You know what? My mistake. I woke you up is the biggest mistake I have ever made. At least I would have gone to the office peacefully but no, I had to wake you up and then sit here when you eat my brain instead of breakfast.

Sahana : I-

Pranav : No! Just lock the door! I am off to the office. I would be late, I know you won't wait for me. You better don't either. Bye

Sahana : You think so low of me?

Pranav rolls his eyes and closes the door on her face while rushing out of their home, she opens the door and runs out behind him.