Chapter-10

The next day came sooner than they expected.

Priya called to ask Tulasi if she was free the evening and she said yes! Abhi and Priya are going to meet Tulasi to discuss about the things needed for the engagement.

It was morning 7am

Sahana's phone was continuously ringing, she hated to pick it up. After it rang like 4 times. She picked it up without seeing who called her at that time.

Sahana : Hello!

Pranav : Butterfly! Good morning!

Sahana : PRANAV!

Pranav : Good that you identified my voice and my endearment quickly.

Sahana : What was the dire need which made you call me a thousand times early in the morning?

Pranav : I am going to pick you at your  home today in the morning at sharp 8am, get ready quickly. I have already asked uncle ji

Sahana : What? Why? And there is only one hour left! How can I?

Pranav : If I cut the call now you can definitely! See you in an hour butterfly!

Sahana : At least tell me why? Hello! Hello!

He already disconnected the call.

Sahana's m.v : What a great way to start my morning! This bulldozer wants to pick me up and he won't tell me why? Isn't it amazing?

She scolded him for the nth time getting ready quickly.

Krishna : Beta, Pranav is going to pick you today.

Sahana : Yes Dad! He informed me very early see that's why I am so relaxed.

Krishna : He wanted to surprise you dear, don't be angry at him.

Sahana : Seriously Dad! You are taking his side?

Krishna chuckled at his daughter talks. At exactly 8am, he was there waiting outside.

Pranav : Morning butterfly!

Sahana : Worst morning! Why should you pick me up?

Pranav : There need not be a reason. I can pick you up and drop.

Sahana : You know what? People living with you will surely live with tension and anxiety with the heart attacks you give them.

He didn't reply and silently drove to her office. She reached her office, people who work with her were looking at her shocked. After all who wouldn't by seeing a normal HR with the CEO of a company. There were gossips and soon the media was there to cover the hot topic.

Sahana wasn't able to process the things which were happening in span of seconds. He hid her behind him and was shooting death glares to all the reporters. He quickly pulled her into the car and all the time Sahana was closing her face with her hands. She hates attention and media attention irks her more.

He drove off super quick from there and quickly called his PA.

Pranav : Lisa (his PA), All the news channels should be warned to not to telecast anything about me or my fiancée. Any news channel telecasts it, you will be fired.

He shouted and Sahana jumped hearing him. He drove towards an isolated place and stopped the car.

Pranav : Get down!

She looked at him horrified.

Sahana's m.v : Don't! Don't tell me that he is going to leave me here and go away!