Chapter-8

Sahana went back to office, as soon as she was coming she found Vijay also entering at the same time.

Sahana : Took permission today?

Vijay : Yea! Actually my brother engagement was fixed today, I didn't had the interest to go in, so I waited outside and came back now.

Sahana : Vijay! I should tell you something!

Vijay : No! No! I consider you as my sister.

Sahana : Aye! Chi! I consider you as my younger brother not that.

Vijay : Then what madam?

Sahana : Your brother Pranav Uppalapati is getting married to me

Vijay : What? Are you kidding me? Madam no! Please! Please cancel this.

Sahana : I am into this Vijay, no backing out now. Once I complete my work I will go.

Vijay : What? Sahana have you lost it? What work are you talking about? You don't know about my brother he is really ruthless beast.

Sahana : I know Vijay, you don't worry! Let's me do this. I just need your support and I hope I have it all the time.

Vijay : You aren't listening to me. I have no option, except for supporting you. I will always be there like your younger brother.

They both went back to their works. After the office was done, they went back to their home.

Krishna : Sahu, tomorrow did you take a leave?

Sahana : Dad, it's my third day. I can't take a leave. I took a half day after too much of pleading.

Krishna : Oh okay dear! Should you go in the morning or after shopping?

Sahana : Morning dad! I need to attend two back to back meetings, review them and then come back home. It would be around 12pm. So we will go for shopping at 2pm.

Priya : Sahu, you don't worry, I will go in the morning with dad and shop for you also. You come home at 12pm, take rest have lunch and join us at 2pm okay?

Sahana : Bhabhi! Thank you so much!

Priya : You are also like my daughter! Can't I do this much for you? Why are you thanking me?

She hugged her tightly, Sahana never felt mother's love as her mother passed away when she was 2 year old. When Aravind married Priya she always treated her like mother and Priya reciprocated the same.

Priya : Come come! Let me feed you today! Eat quickly and catch some sound sleep okay?

Sahana nodded and smiled at her. While Abhi watched the whole scene and became emotional as in how much he will miss seeing this.

The night went on and Sahana did have a sound sleep. Morning alarms are irritating but they remind you, you have duties to fulfill. Sahana got up without her father nagging her to wake up.

Krishna : Wow! Today you woke up without me calling you?

Sahana : It's nothing Dad! I had a sound sleep. I will text you at 2pm, send me your location okay?

Krishna : Okay dear! Bye! Have a great day at work.

Sahana : Thank you Dad!

She quickly took an auto to her office and went to her cabin to check the things for the first meeting, it was with manufacturing department. The meeting was hectic, she had to tell them all to follow the rules and regulations and inform her beforehand if they are taking a leave and stuff.