Chapter 22

Sahana completed eating and when she was about to do the dishes, he stopped her.

Pranav : Want to complaint to my mother that I am making you work even though you are sick? Not happening! Go take your medicines and sleep.

Sahana : It's nothing like that. I would do it, but you know when someone wants to do something I won't stop them, you can go ahead and do them. If I had to complaint about you to your mom! I would have done it ages back not now.

Pranav : Shooting my words back to me butterfly? This home is mine and nobody would be here to stop me from doing what I want to. So you better be in your limits.

The door bell ringed and both of them looked at each other.

Both of them together: I will go and see.

Pranav : Stay back! I will see it myself! Go rest!

She didn't talk back and slowly followed him to the door and sneak peeked as in who came.

some office person  came to give him some files and left immediately knowing his hot temper

Pranav : Didn't I tell you not to come?

Sahana : I was just curious! Was it some office person?

Pranav : Any more curious questions do you have to ask?

Sahana nodded her head as no and looked around the house confusingly. He smacked her playfully and raised his eyebrows.

Sahana : That hit hard! Don't you have common sense that you should not smack sick people?

Pranav : What are you looking at like a kitten? And you are not a heart patient or the one who underwent a surgery! It's just a fever. Don't over react dammit!

Sahana : My so called husband brought me here, I guess he has Alzheimer's he forgot to give me a home tour and also he never told me where my room was. Now when I search for it he smacked me not even considering my situation of being sick.

Pranav literally glared at her while she chuckled at his reaction.

Pranav : Go straight and take right there you would find your room. Now don't ask me if we are sharing a room! That would never ever happen, I don't want to share any of my things that might be anything.

Sahana : I don't like to share my things too, that might be anything even my husband.

Pranav : What do you mean woman?

Sahana : Nothing! I was just telling siya ke ram serial is amazing and Siya is so beautiful.

Pranav didn't understand what she was trying to speak. It did take a couple of minutes to register what she just spoke.

Pranav : What are you speaking Sahana?

Sahana : I am so happy you ditched Siya for me. I know you love me but I would never fall for you not even in your wildest dreams. Who would fall for a hulk when they have hot men around them?

Pranav's hand fisted. He was getting angry, he was controlling himself from releasing his anger out.

Pranav : For God sake, I didn't ditch that Siya for you. I did it for mystery, even though I won't have married you I would have done the same thing. What did you say? You wouldn't fall for me? Hahahahahaha! Let's see butterfly! I will make you for myself and then make you realise what you deserve! This is your gift for marrying me.

Sahana : Oh! I love gifts! Good night dear husband! Your ideal wife loves you so much!

Pranav didn't understand from where she could gain so much courage to talk back to him that sarcastically. He didn't want to hurt her then, he remember talking to the doctor about her and he asked him to keep her as happy as possible till she gets better and here he is on the mission to keep Sahana happy.

Pranav : Sahana! I just want to ask you something!

Sahana : You do realise it's late in night and I am sick right now. Please Pranav let me sleep!

Pranav : Fine! Do you want to stay with mom for a few more days?

Sahana stopped walking and looked back at him while he simply stood there with hands in his pocket. She looked at him as if she just saw a ghost.

Sahana : Shoo! Shoo the ghost in Pranav's body! Go away you evil ghost! I know this isn't Pranav. I will bring the best priest to put you out of this human's body. Well why do you even want to go into his body ghost? You don't deserve him come back, you can stay with me in my room. I won't really mind another devil living with us...

Before she could speak more he kept a hand on her mouth and she gave him a cute puppy eyes and giggled.

Pranav : I asked something and you are doing drama here? If you don't want to go you can stay back. I know I am irresistible.

Sahana : Very good you came back to normal and yes I would love to visit aunty but then I got an amazing idea in my brain, how would it be if I ask aunty to live here with us for a few days? It would be amazing!

Pranav : You know what! Just go and sleep! Forget that I even asked you something.

He went to the couch and started working on his laptop. She just chuckled and went to the room which Pranav said and fell on the bed without thinking about anything, the medicines made her way too drowsy it seems. Pranav too slept on the couch while working.

The morning came sooner giving new shocks and surprises to them.

*knock knock*

Pranav wakes up from his sleep and walks up to the door while murmuring himself and internally scolding the person who was there at early in the morning.

Pranav's m.v : May God kill the human who is disturbing my peaceful sleep early in the morning! I won't leave him/her easily. Like who visits people so early in the morning?

He opened the door to see...

Hello dear readers,

We are back with a double update for the day

Hope you all forgive us.

Hope you all enjoyed reading it.

How was the update?

Stay tuned for next update

Rate the update on the scale of 10.

Thank you.

Stay home
Stay safe.
Take care